A suggestion

Works for me too but the left building needs to be MUCH shorter. Hahahahahahahahahaha

And, it should be the last sight that that bin Laden motherfucker should ever see. So I guess that means his head gets chopped off at the foot of the Statue of Liberty.......

Just chopping off the sick fuckers head is too good for him. Now if you really want to make an example of him do this,

Hang him from the torch. Right before he drops and the noose breaks his neck, cut off his dick and balls and shove them into his mouth. By doing this he knows before he dies that he is unclean and unacceptable to Allah. And then you leave him hanging out to rot and to be eaten by the crows.

But I'm sure you would have the ACLU and all the fucking bleeding heart liberals screaming bloody murder about his civil rights being violated. Screw them. Maybe they should go ask the families of the 5,000 missing people, many of whom whose bodies will never be recovered, because they are just gone.

Rebuilding the WTC

Nice idea, but it will take years to rebuild.

In the meantime, I hope we could put twin 110-story gallows to use, with a 1000-foot rope.

Watch that first step, Osama!

My office overlooks Ground Zero- what is now Hallowed Ground. The pictures on the news simply don't compare to seeing it with one's own eyes.

I like Phantom's idea, but I think that killing the mother fucker is too good for him. I'd like to get him, amputate his arms and legs then send him around America on a flatbed truck. Then he can discuss the virtues of radical Islamic fundamentalism with all of America. Who knows- he might get some spirited debate... or perhaps a bucket of shit stuffed down his throat.