A question for the APM

Hi Slinky Bender, Sir :)

Can you please give me a hint about that "List" you have up there which Jennifer NYC and Bill Clinton both show up on? IS that a guest list or something? :) You are so subtle :) I am dying of curiosity. Unless it is a secret, please do tell what's that all about? :)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
"You are so subtle"

Oh, yeah, people make that comment about me all the time...BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

"Can you please give me a hint about that 'List' "

"The List" is just a list..........( ever read Hamptons Magazine ???? ). Who knows, maybe if you're good someday you'll be on the list ( you'd better not pout, you'd better not cry.....that sort of thing ).

Of course, that doesn't mean it's totally meaningless, or that there isn't some underlying theme.

Hmmmmm :) is there a prize for the person who can guess the theme? Let's see what do Bill Clinton and Jennifer NYC have in common?....you know..this is better then The Times crossword puzzle.....just in case...just in case, mind you...I'm ever blessed with inclusion onto the list, I want to understand what I'd be getting into :) This is fun! Let's think up more lists :)

Ok..ok..here's Candide's list...see if you can guess mine ok :)

Dizzy Gillespie
Linda Lovelace
Mickey Mouse
The Gumps
Alvin Chipmunk
Jennifer Lopez :)

Oh well....Guess I have to work on my subtlety quotient :)

Disclaimer: In no way do I subscribe to the view that Jennifer Lopez has an unattractive backside - it may be curvy and on the generous side for her hips but I think Jennifer Lopez is a stunning lady and I don't know where all the flack about her butt came from but I do remember listening to an obnoxious d.j. on the radio criticizing her butt like she was a fat pig or something - meanwhile this d.j. was not known for his good looks - that sort of thing I just do not understand nor will I ever. I mean maybe Jennifer Lopez isn't to everyone's taste but to criticize her look cause she doesn't have a skinny ass...that is just a plain anal-retentive waste of sensual flesh in my opinion :)

[Edited by Candide on 08-12-2001 at 03:35 PM]

pswope

One out of three
The List's theme is easier to discern than who Ms JAG was.

Hint: another addition to this month's list:
Matt Geiger.
Jason Williams

Who in the hell is Matt Geiger and Jason Williams?
And who's Bob? You mean Bill Murray in "What About Bob?" :)

Geeez I'm confused

I noticed that you're on the list pswope and I can't imagine what you, Jennifer NYC, and Bill Clinton all have in common....maybe if I went to a U.G. g2g I'd be more 'hep'...but in my currrent tuned out state I can't follow you at all.