A new 5-STAR fuckhole!

I found this gem advertising on CL, at a price that sounded to good to be true.

I was wrong.

For $120 I spent about 2+ hours drilling her sweet, tight, hole, and having my dick sucked, and asshole licked, continuously.

There was some other perverted activities, as well. But I can't get into it here.

The bbbj, was a little toothy, but really great. I think, given some time, I can train this ho to be perfect.

Cash, grass, or ass....

Originally posted by Dondee
care to share the particulars......name, age, serial number ????
I'm glad you asked!
Based on my previous experience, in sharing an undervalued, bluechip spermbank, with UG readers (and particularly the lazy, greedy, freeloading, lurkers), and this particular ho's limited availability - I won't publicly post her info.

She begged me to give her a "good review" on another unmentionable board.

I informed this delightful cocksocket, about the wonders, and financial rewards of advertising on UG.

If she wants a quality stream of monger business, she should pay for it. Unless she wants to spend 3 hours a day posting on CL. Even a horse-toothed jackass can figure out, advertising on UG is good business sense.

I think all of you should take an active involvement in telling your bitches, and ho's to advertise their cunts on UG.

This site costs money to operate. So make a fucking contribution. This goes especially for all you freeloading motherfuckers, who never share anything.

Dondee

Herbie, DDS
Re: Cash, grass, or ass....

Originally posted by vermeer
I'm glad you asked!
Based on my previous experience, in sharing an undervalued, bluechip spermbank, with UG readers (and particularly the lazy, greedy, freeloading, lurkers), and this particular ho's limited availability - I won't publicly post her info.

She begged me to give her a "good review" on another unmentionable board.

I informed this delightful cocksocket, about the wonders, and financial rewards of advertising on UG.

If she wants a quality stream of monger business, she should pay for it. Unless she wants to spend 3 hours a day posting on CL. Even a horse-toothed jackass can figure out, advertising on UG is good business sense.

I think all of you should take an active involvement in telling your bitches, and ho's to advertise their cunts on UG.

This site costs money to operate. So make a fucking contribution. This goes especially for all you freeloading motherfuckers, who never share anything.
Is Slinky paying out commissions now?

Hey vermeer

nothing personal but you are the same Fuck hole mother fucker who isn't sharing much either except a "great" story about a new whore you found. Without additional info it's a worthless post.

Practice what you preach my brother...

I think we are all selfish bastard who like to brag about the goodies the received and not willingness to share the goodies.

Last edited:
maybe you two cunts should read my previous reviews, and you'll figure out the reason for my new policy.

Obviously you got an F in reading comprehension.

OK. I'll share. Her name is Mrs. Pony66car. And, she's got a gaping asshole right about now.

Re: Cash, grass, or ass....

Even people with Tourret's syndrome need some lovin' from the ladies.

justme

homo economicus
I'm sure verm has reviewed enough women to establish that he's not selfish... although I wonder exactly how he thinks this thread is going to encourage the five star fuckhole to place an ad.

And Your point Is?

Sorry, I just don't get it. Why even bother posting about this person? Yes we all know there are Gems out there and if you want to keep them to yourself dont post at all.

The woman wanted some play so you could have at least gave us a hint as to her age or something to search CL for other than "120". You can give clues that would help the guys who want to put the work in to find her. Hell we dont know if she is black or white, short or tall etc.This would not be advertising and help your fellow UG members as well as the girl. I guess we have to wait till she puts an add here on UG. (like thats going to happen).

I am not coming down on anyone but its almost like a little kid saying I found this and you cant have it. Although in this case, she is bangin everyone and anyone who comes across here ad, which kinda brings me back to the original line (Why bother?).

Can you imagine what UG would be like if all of us just said things like "Unbelivable service at a great price wuth a Hot girl, found her on craigs list, wont give out more info though". I doubt this forum would last a week.

Re: And Your point Is?

Originally posted by jed253
Sorry, I just don't get it. Why even bother posting about this person? Yes we all know there are Gems out there and if you want to keep them to yourself dont post at all.

The woman wanted some play so you could have at least gave us a hint as to her age or something to search CL for other than "120". You can give clues that would help the guys who want to put the work in to find her. Hell we dont know if she is black or white, short or tall etc.This would not be advertising and help your fellow UG members as well as the girl. I guess we have to wait till she puts an add here on UG. (like thats going to happen).

I am not coming down on anyone but its almost like a little kid saying I found this and you cant have it. Although in this case, she is bangin everyone and anyone who comes across here ad, which kinda brings me back to the original line (Why bother?).

Can you imagine what UG would be like if all of us just said things like "Unbelivable service at a great price wuth a Hot girl, found her on craigs list, wont give out more info though". I doubt this forum would last a week.
Ditto!

I'd like to apply this ditto to that other thread too and save a redundant post.

Last edited:
Vermeer...

You have a disturbing disorder about you...

You talk about woman as though they are your pieces of sloppy meat...but I guess that is OK, they are whores...right?

Now you are talking about your friends here on UG as though we are a bunch or idiots...

All that was said, and YES I READ YOUR THREAD...is that posting about one of your sloppy pieces of meat and not giving any info is a worthless post...not worth taking up the space on this board. A lot like this thread all in all. If your opinion is that the members on UG are not playing nice (or up to your standards) then go away...find a new sand box to play in. If on the other hand, you have meaningful posts, and you chose to keep names etc a secret until such a time as you see fit to share so be that also. But posting, not sharing and attacking all of us who have been contributing here for some time is bullshit. And I think the posts that followed mine all agreed.

If and when WE start living up to your standard then you can start playing nice again...

And by the way. Mrs. Pony66car would not look twice in your self -absorbed, self pittying, obnoxious direction. As with most woman of class, she can tell the difference between a gentleman and a womanizing piece of trash that you obviously shown yourself to be.

I hope your secret 5-star fuckhole finds this post and tells you to go fly a fuckin kite...

And slinky, anytime the cost/benefit ratio tilts away from your favor, I will be happy to make a modest donation to tell guys like this to fuck off!!!!

Apparently there are a couple of late-to-the-party asswipes who don't know how to read...
And the point of this post? More of nothing?

Good Luck with your 5 star fuckhole, You really deserve one!

If you ever need a new fuckhole I am sure the guys that you refer to as asswipbbbes would be happy to rip you a new one.

Re: Vermeer...

Originally posted by pony66car
You have a disturbing disorder about you...

Well said.
His mysogyny is sickening. It's painful to read sometimes.
By the way, Vermin, do you have to steal ALL your lines from Max Hardcore? You got no original material?