A kinder, gentler Mikithemilf: NEW PRICES FOR UG MEMBERS!!!

Ok here it is: (fanfare)...
These prices are for UG members only, otherwise my prices stay intact(if you call and you say you saw my eros ad it'll cost ya!)

Businessmans BJ special 1/2 hr 150
FS special 1/2 hr 200

300hr the whole shebang....

I may run a special on LI for the dudes who missed the experiment...I'm still thinking...
There was one experiment session left I am offering it to BMM only...

Last edited:
MikitheMilf said:
Ok here it is: (fanfare)...
These prices are for UG members only, otherwise my prices stay intact(if you call and you say you saw my eros ad it'll cost ya!)

Businessmans BJ special 1/2 hr 150
FS special 1/2 hr 200

300hr the whole shebang....

I may run a special on LI for the dudes who missed the experiment...I'm still thinking...
There was one experiment session left I am offering it to BMM only...

Would this include premium service items as well?

hey miki, i would love it if you ran a special for us long island boys who missed your special, i read about about a week too late or you bet your ass i prob would have high tailed it into the city, i hope we can hook up when you come to the island and i can give you some of that younger meat that i hope you crave

I can run a special....

SPORTBOOK said:
hey miki, i would love it if you ran a special for us long island boys who missed your special, i read about about a week too late or you bet your ass i prob would have high tailed it into the city, i hope we can hook up when you come to the island and i can give you some of that younger meat that i hope you crave
200 1/2 hr for the LI boys...ok??

MikitheMilf said:
All my services are premium...
MikitheMilf said:
MikitheMilf
Gold

That may be an option....but Greek is a premium service and this is an experiment...if anyone wants it we can talk in private. I am willing to bend the rules a bit...
Last edited by MikitheMilf : 04-02-2006 at 11:18 AM.
On the experiment thread you made the distinction that greek is a premium service.

Aegis911 said:
WTF is a "premium service"?
KellyW said:
WTF??? I've been around a while and either haven't been working enough (recently), have a very bad memory, or missed some things along the way. Can someone be kind enough to clue me in.
Why, thinking of offering it?

(just kidding, A911's WTF isn't a service being requested, it's an exclamation)

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
KellyW said:
WTF??? I've been around a while and either haven't been working enough (recently), have a very bad memory, or missed some things along the way. Can someone be kind enough to clue me in.

premium services mean what you and I used to do in a regular session. (with the bootie thrown in) (and a gulp or two)

miss ya call me,
for real for real
love
A