a few newbie questions

Can Cops Show and Touch?

Ok, I'm a little embarassed to ask this question since it's something I should probably know by now, but what the heck, I'm hoping that you guys still believe in that B.S. about there's no such thing as a stupid question:

How far is a cop allowed to show and/or touch?

I suppose this question is really more appropriate in a SW setting. By the way, I'm mindful of the difference between what cops are SUPPOSE to do (you are fully protected by certain inalienable rights, lalalalala) and what they ACTUALLY do (you're shit outta luck if they really want a bust & you're in the wrong place/time, hahahaha).

With that said, let me explain my question further:

Would a cop do any of these (or if they do, would it constitute entrapment)?

1) Show partial nudity, as in exposing the breast?

2) Letting you touch them? Would it matter where - thigh? breast?

3) You letting them touch you, specifically the crotch area?

I know that these might be silly technicalities, since as I've previously noted, they can do all of the above, and then either 1) later lie that it didn't happen, so it's your word against theirs, or 2) later drop charges leaving you to whatever legal recourse you may have, legal bills and one helluva explaining to do to your wife.

But it would still be helpful to establish a frame of reference of what they can or can't do.

*Squeak!*

They are probably allowed to do almost anything (under the law). Think of what various undercover drug agents have done not to "blow cover". The issue is less what they allowed to do under the law, as much as what they feel the public won't cry too much about (as well as having female officers agree to do: imagine the lawsuit from the PBA if some Captain ordered a female decoy to allow some guy to stick 3 fingers up her twat).

If the leash is shorter for prostitution decoys, one reason is they're only chasing misdemeanors, not felonies. With a lot at stake like busting the Mob or drugs, the cops will be allowed to hang it out much more.

Yeah, I can imagine the PBA lawsuit, too, especially the press conference!

flabbergasted said:
I think 3 fingers are over the line, 2 is pushing it and 1 might be acceptable!
That would be about the only way cops would get three shots in a hole that small. They're mostly lousy shots. They might be better if their eyes were open while firing them.

In other words, if a provider flashes a tit on you, or allows physical contact (you on her breast or she on your crotch), then she's probably not an LE. And the reason is not so much as the legality of entrapment but rather a potential harassment lawsuit that might be initiated by the LE bait, who's is "forced" to undergo such treatment in order to make a sting.

Makes sense to me. Thanks guys!

*Squeak!*

Last edited:
LE Playing Dirty

Does the above advise still hold true in light of LE's willingness to engage in sexual activity (illegality) to make arrests??? Pls. see my posting in the "General" section entitled "Extreme Measures.." for the news article link.

*Squeak!*

Last edited:
Whoa, there. Read the article again. 99% of the police community is totally against what the yahoos in Spotsylvania County, Virginia (the boonies, trust me) are doing to get busts. In other places prosecutors have dropped charges rather than have this admitted in open court. These charges are going to go away almost for sure. Do you think some female undercover is going to do you to get a bust? Hell, it's almost worth the story you'll have to tell. "DROP THAT THING AND STEP AWAY FROM THE PUSSY!" I can just hear it now.

I'm just sorry I wasn't a deputy over there to get in on this while it lasts. lasted.

Hello All,
My question is, as a woman in downtown NYC, do you know any where I can get a sensual massage with some sort of release for ME? And I am interested in having this done by an attractive & fit woman. I'm bi, & the artsy, sensuous open, type. Not into the AMP/Chinatown thing particularly. I live too close by to all that. Plus I'm thinking of taking this guy w/me that I date as company & he'll probably want to be taken care of too. We're both sort of over the whole broken English Chinatown type.
Any advice greatly appreciated! Wasn't turning up much in the searching I did...:(

There's a post on here somewhere about a male/female couple who went to West Garden Spa. One problem I think you will have is that it's more the Asian places which are set up to have more than one person at a time.

But you really should look thru the Spa section and poke around.

Deposit????

Does anyone know anything about Alisons American Beauties I was about to make TOFT on a cute redhead but they want a weeks notice and a deposit. Has anyone heard of this or them? Is it legit?

ok i've beenn trying to post in the CT reviews section and i dont think my post has been approved yet. am i violating some protocol when it comes to posting? maybe i shouldnt ask if a certain storefront is the place im looking for?

help mods.

It's not that hard. They all used to hang around dark area and keep contacting your eye.
Then you just can give any simple signal then they will come to you.
That's all.

Guys,

Tonight I managed to get away from a bad experience with a provider. I seen people start threads on numbers to avoid. I wanted to if there is a thread where I can post the number. I really don't want to put her number on a new thread. I rather put it in the format some advertises use on the sites (combining numbers and words). Please advise what should I do. This provider is bad news.

I would think a new thread does the most good for fellow mankind.easily searched by mongers about to make bad decisions.but do follow the format outlined in the rules