A diamond discovered at Body Care Center

Gentlemen,

I have to write this so I can get it off my mind and do some work!

Run to Body Care Center....aka Personal Best in Somerset.

New arrival from Boston....Brandy - 21 yrs full natural breasts, a total hardbody with not one ounce of extra. Perfect soft tan skin wrapped around the most perfect, petite, firm set of buttocks and thighs you will ever see outside of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit addition.

She's fun, cute, blond just arrived from Boston...used to work at Ultima (two weeks only before they were busted...yes, she was there when it happened.

She's does not promote for big bucks - you don't leave feeling ripped off.....a gem who will not staying for too long.....She's on at 4:00PM tonight....get your reservations now.....

then share Richard

No offense Richard but very little in your post. Where in Somerset? Does she wokr at any of the other locations? What is the door fee? Her Fee? What services does she provide and the place?

Look forward to seeing what you post.

John

paucity of identifying data

MP is Body Care Center in Somerset on Franklin Ave. Door Fee is 70 for an hour...new clients get a two for one....second visit is 40minutes free. Brandy is only at BCC this week....Maybe S. Plainfield on the next schedule...don't really know....Extras? that as always is between you and the masseuse...If you interested in gruesome details.... then I suggest you buy a membership on those "other sites."

My reticience with explicit details is discomfort with an increasingly hostile LE environment.

Last edited:
insider info?

Richard, since you know so much inside info from BBC, PB and MTC, could you please inform us which girls from MTC will be working in other locations, when MTC will be reopen and is it safe to go to PB and BCC. Any specials for our board members? Thank you in advance. Al.

MTC

I have no definitive information as far as opening dates but the help wanted section in yesterday's paper tells me they are looking for "Certified" Masseuse's - the closure is due to Edison Township ordinance requiring certification of attendants...I'll let you know about dates if I hear anything....MTC girls are being assigned shifts at BCC during the rest of this week....If you have requests call BCC and ask about schedule. This will also let them know hopefully who are the keepers and who are "goners."

Just so there is no confusion....I am just a regular customer with Personal Best .....The pleasure principle is my only motivation...

Richard

PS - No one apparently took me seriously enough to get over to BCC for Brandy....big mistake - so I took another session....

Last edited:
one more question

Richard, one more qoustion. Do you know if Vivian and Samantha from MTC are in schedule in PB or BCC? Where is Michelle, is she still working for PB? Sorry, for addressing this qoustions to you, but phone person gives just general info and does not answer about girls whereabouts and "schedule is not confirmed" is a regular answer. Thanks, Al
P.S. Why don't they have a web site or at least e-mail address, so we can ask them more questions, without being annoing and get more info.

Last edited:
I called over to bcc they told me vivian was there, then when I got there they told me she was working there, but not working on that day, so I desided to see another one of the girls that used to work over at mtc, this girl told me that most of the original girls from mtc flew the coop after the first bust by LE last month. She also said that vivian and samatha are no longer working in any of these places this is evidentally a way to lure customers into the place, apparently samatha stop working at mtc months before the place was busted so you can count her and vivians as two of the goners.

As for richthepimp how much an hour for the advertising, exactly how would you know that we have not gone over to see brandy, unless your the one signing us into the place.

Shame on you ,guys

Come on guys, Richard is one of us and just gave us some info. What's so unusual is discovering a girl, which you like, having 2-3 very nice sessions and share it with us. He did not promote her or any other girls. And we all know that is true, because Richard always give info on diferent places, diferent girls and even if he is little more welcome in some places - than good for him. You, guys are just being mean. Next time he will find some nice fresh young peach and keep it for himself, without sharing, and he will be absolutlly right.
Richard, plese do not pay attention to all this, let it not bother you. Please, keep us informed. Old man Al.

All66 and Rich,

if my query seemed harsh I apologize. I only wanted to ask Rich to explain the little P.S., in his last post ( i.e., "No one apparently took me seriously enough to get over to BCC for Brandy....big mistake - so I took another session....")

Translation...P.S.

The P.S. was meant simply to say I was surprised she had any available time that evening.....and yes, since I was there, I did do another session since there were no other customers.....

With the climate in that area everyone probaly afraid to brave the cold front, and sitting at home counting there blessing since the last time they went in.

brandy

based on the recent posts...

...and being in the area the decision was made to check it out,

and brandy was definitely as advertised :)

a completely safe enjoyable mp experience (although not a GFE) was had with an incredibly beautiful petite masseuse

the place is very nice, basically comparable to j.c. world, but not quite like ultima (no tubs in room)

personally dont like the locker room set up and really dont understand the purpose for it as the shower is in the room

brandy gives a good massage and is open and accomodating, overall worth the trip

hope this helps,

happy hobbying,

itsray