a cleint gets a bad rap unjustly

amanda are you speaking of me?

i am the one whom is in trouble for standing up for what i believed is truth...2 wrongs.... 2 stories.. nobody wins even i am gonna loose now i have to trust my friends in here to cover me

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Payton Place Revisited!

Ozzy I think you told me the story one time and it becomes FUBAR which I know nobody wants on this board. Dawn no need to worry here at UG- your ass is covered, but TBD, thats another story. If Charlie wants to do the right thing maybe nothing will happen at all, but I tend to doubt it!

carl...you know the story....were there any winners? i lost, the girl lost, the accused client lost, the people who bashed me lost, the ones who defended me lost and a popular website lost. all anyone did was argue and several members friendships were ruined and some stopped posting altogether......and they only lurked thru that ordeal.

all losers........no winners.

:cool:

Paige, I believe it's "Believe NONE of what you hear and only HALF of what you see"

But I could be wrong. I've been wrong before.

Ain't that right, Ozzy ??

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Originally posted by Ozzy
carl...you know the story....were there any winners? i lost, the girl lost, the accused client lost, the people who bashed me lost, the ones who defended me lost and a popular website lost. all anyone did was argue and several members friendships were ruined and some stopped posting altogether......and they only lurked thru that ordeal.

all losers........no winners.

Bro I have to say when the shit hits the fan I do not know if I can sit by and do absolutely nothing! This will be very hard to swallow!!

client bad raps

Consider this!! Illegitimus Non Corburundum Est

Ladies and gentlemen - if you found yourself involved in this latest psychodrama, its time for a long vacation.

[Edited by richardrzhpippin on 03-17-2001 at 10:24 AM]