A big Thanks to our little cupcake Alyssa

I wanted to say a BIG Thank you to Alyssa. She invited me to a basketball game and no we did not play with any other balls while we were there. BUT --We did command a lot of attention.:)

I needed a girl’s night out where I could let my hair down and not have to worry about filtering my words. It definitely was overdue.

I had a GREAT time last week. We met in the city for a girl’s night out. We decided to take in a Knicks and Bulls game. We had a lot of fun and it was really nice to see her. It has been a long time. It kind of made me miss the old UG parties where we would see everyone at least once a year. I miss her and the other gals including Betty and Melissa to name a few. I also miss seeing the guys. Those were some fun times but life moves forward.

BTW--Alyssa just about jumped my bones at the Knicks game. I told her I was not putting out tonight :) She did try & for the hell of it I did cop a feel. HAHA!

Hey I saw you guys at the game....I was there too. ;)
Just kidding....I would have loved to have been there too....sounds like it was a great time.
Good for both of you.

I wanted to say a BIG Thank you to Alyssa. She invited me to a basketball game and no we did not play with any other balls while we were there. BUT --We did command a lot of attention.:)

I needed a girl’s night out where I could let my hair down and not have to worry about filtering my words. It definitely was overdue.

I had a GREAT time last week. We met in the city for a girl’s night out. We decided to take in a Knicks and Bulls game. We had a lot of fun and it was really nice to see her. It has been a long time. It kind of made me miss the old UG parties where we would see everyone at least once a year. I miss her and the other gals including Betty and Melissa to name a few. I also miss seeing the guys. Those were some fun times but life moves forward.
I think I needed it as much if not more thn you did! Hottest date Ive had ever...I didnt think it was possible but Superwoman is looking hotter thn ever...I do miss those parties & Malissa and seeing everyone else....Being able to go out and just talk and laugh without trying to keep up some BS vanilla front is better thn Christmas as far as Im concerned...I had a blast; you def know how to show a girl a good time lady!

BTW--Alyssa just about jumped my bones at the Knicks game. I told her I was not putting out tonight :) She did try & for the hell of it I did cop a feel. HAHA!
Pish Posh; stop the bologna miss you & I both know you were tring to get in my pants before you even got there....and for inquiring minds I def wasnt playing hard to get...Can you blame me? this is one hot lady!!!!

Thanks for an awesome time it was exactly what I needed.....next time cant come soon enough....love you xox

Last edited:
How come Basketball seems so much more inviting now? What about hockey? Lots of pucking around... close bodywork, straight shafts, and a box..... now that sounds fun... lol Tab

Rumor has it she misses you as well...Im kinda missing her myself, so much in fact I think its time we let her out to play again!!!!!!!

Ive also got one hell of a craving for PB&J.......Im gonna need boywonder to help rectify that;)
Do tell! Cries via e letters have gone into cyberspace

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Rumor has it she misses you as well...Im kinda missing her myself, so much in fact I think its time we let her out to play again!!!!!!!

Ive also got one hell of a craving for PB&J.......Im gonna need boywonder to help rectify that;)
You know you left us with a fairly hefty unpaid advertising bill. If all this is a lead up to making a return to the business and you are taking advantage of getting your name out there again without paying us I'm going to be even more pissed off than i am (and don"t try "You didn't contact me" - I sent you numerous emails and text messages. And being that you know what you owe you should have contacted us even if we didn't contact you).