A $160 Question

Thought I'd throw this out to the Uber-mongers here. Hypothetically (of course). Lets say you had $160 burning a hole in your pocket and some free time today and/or tomorrow (9/29 and 30). Let's say you were in midtown - west side but would/could be travelling into NNJ (rt 3. 46. 80). How/where/with whom would you best spend that 160?

Also as long as my finger's on the ? key...

why is it I can post here - but not in the NYC ISO sub-fourm.

no biggie..just wondering

gern

Personally I would put it into an envelope and mail it to AEGIS911 c/o The Slinkster.

And - Thank you for your contribution to my mongering fund!

IF you could get down to Philly, I would check out CH2 - the best bang for the buck IMHO

I would go see Kym in North Bergen , great head and fuck for 45min, or longer and she may even let you fuck her in the ass

But you have to like big titted milfs

let see...
so I'm padding Aegis' fuck fund then staking Cloud Nine at the Borgota...
yeah...those are great ideas...whatthe hell was I doing thinking of pussy??
;-)

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
I would agree with Dr.Skins. . .with the new or renewed management there, the talent they have, and the service provided, Dover would get you the most bang for your buck sixty.

gern, I know I'm a little late to the thread but to answer your question belatedly, what I would do is go west on Rt 80 to Dover like DR. Skins said but to the Showplace stripclub. I banged TWO Hot Brazillian sluts in the span of 90 mins for about that amount two months ago. Of course the positions are limited and it ain't the most comfortable sex I've ever had but for that amount the bang for the buck is good. That also includes Harry and Billy in addition to Frank by the way. And one more thing, Daytime is the playtime.

dr_skins said:
I'd go out west on 80 and hit the dover spa.
There's been a lot of talk of this Dover Spa. I believe it's the same place that's called "Jade Spa" on ************* dot com (9 E blackwell). Anyway I tried to find the place last week and had trouble (although in all honestly traffic was heavy and I didn't try very hard. Also where the hell do you park???
Next time I'm in the area I try a little harder - the place gets stellar reviews pretty much everywhere

gern

gern,

I think this is talked about in the Dover thread. Check it out. It is a little trciky, but you'll find it. The reviews have been a little uneven lately, but seem to be improving but maybe not to the level it once was.