953-8 NY Ave Huntington Station AMP 347-654-9040

Hi guys. I'm new here. Thanks for the intel it was spot on. I want there for the first time today. $40 at the door met by a short Asian black hair a little older. When in right away. She turn on music and said lay down. bad rub down, but soft hands and skin. After 10 min she asked what I want I said boom boom. She left came back did the spray down and put condom on with mouth. a few minutes then she said lets go. Weird to to see shadows of someone walking by. Hit it hard and completed the task. I would go back, but will explore other places.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi guys. I'm new here. Thanks for the intel it was spot on. I want there for the first time today. $40 at the door met by a short Asian black hair a little older. When in right away. She turn on music and said lay down. bad rub down, but soft hands and skin. After 10 min she asked what I want I said boom boom. She left came back did the spray down and put condom on with mouth. a few minutes then she said lets go. Weird to to see shadows of someone walking by. Hit it hard and completed the task. I would go back, but will explore other places.
You got boom boom for just the initial $40?

billyS

Reign of Terror
F'ing up on price?? really dude....? so, hhr 40 is not the correct way?
let's see if the moderators even post this statement...
It was the ".4+1.6 = $2.0 out the door in 30" we objected to.

We don't like everyone using their own code for money, just say $40 + $160 = $200.

And don't mention those other sites, no we won't post them.

First time to this AMP and was greeted by Mia. She is really cute with a great attitude A little on the the plumpy side, but that is ok by me because so am I. Started with a decent massage and she was really into it because it got a little too hard so I asked he to stop. She doesn’t speak English so she motioned to what I wanted and I told her everything. Through a phone translator she asked for 200. I typed in 140. We agreed on 150. She started by kissing my chest and worked her way down and payed plenty of attention to the boys and this was without cover. She almost made me explode them do I asked her to climb on top. On went the cover and she rode reverse cowgirl. This lasted about 5 minute and I asked her to turn around and them to Mish and exploded in the bag. During clean up she asked through her phone if would come back again. Definitely

overall body 7 out of 10
Attitude definetly a 10
Location. Can miss it if not careful but next to a laundromat.
cost 40 for half
150 for everything. Total 190 and worth it
not A clock watcher in all paid for half and was there for 40 minute
Definetly will be back
Didn’t see anyone else but heard another

billyS

Reign of Terror
First time to this AMP and was greeted by Mia. She is really cute with a great attitude A little on the the plumpy side, but that is ok by me because so am I. Started with a decent massage and she was really into it because it got a little too hard so I asked he to stop. She doesn’t speak English so she motioned to what I wanted and I told her everything. Through a phone translator she asked for 200. I typed in 140. We agreed on 150. She started by kissing my chest and worked her way down and payed plenty of attention to the boys and this was without cover. She almost made me explode them do I asked her to climb on top. On went the cover and she rode reverse cowgirl. This lasted about 5 minute and I asked her to turn around and them to Mish and exploded in the bag. During clean up she asked through her phone if would come back again. Definitely

overall body 7 out of 10
Attitude definetly a 10
Location. Can miss it if not careful but next to a laundromat.
cost 40 for half
150 for everything. Total 190 and worth it
not A clock watcher in all paid for half and was there for 40 minute
Definetly will be back
Didn’t see anyone else but heard another
There was already a thread about this place.
Please check next time before you start a new thread.

It's as simple as doing a phone number search.

That said, thanks for the review.

FYI.
Came here and wanted to give it a try but this area and place is a dump.
parking there you have random people hanging outside of the “bodega” and family and kids running outside from the laundromat.
the inside of the spa smelled funky and the 2 girls I saw were toothpicks. I left.

For what it's worth, I received a text from their new phone number today:

"Hi honey how are you beautiful and younger new girls anny and cici and coco working today do you want coming today"

My first report. I went here recently after reading different spots. Went on a tuesday and the parking lot wasn’t the best and you’re exposed but i tried it out. Was greeted by mamasan asked for hh and a younger lady (20s) came brought me to the room. She asked for the $ and said get undressed. She return back to the room a bit to early as i was taking off my pants and said take them off and i said “these too” to my briefs. Laid there small talk, asked my age because I look young and she started teasing the boys, I lifted my rear up a little and she started stroking Jr. Told me to flip asked what i wanted and i motioned hj. Oiled up quick and easy not bad for my first time. I brought in $60 cash not thinking i will go through as it was my first time but i ended up doing it. But rest of massage was cut short because she asked for $80

Drive by here often and went back to read reviews before I tried. Went Thursday early and got hour for $60. Needed massage.. Girl was definitely the super thin Asian. No top at all.
Told her $200 right up-front so she knew. Undressed and she's back in 5. Alcohol wipe on hands so I went ahead right away touching her actually cute ass . Massage was good, I asked for lower back and she used body weight, all 110lbs! Ha! No oil.
Light tease and I hear her undressing, great to see, thin, young. I turned ready to go, Condom on after a minute of 'admiration' . She liked.. smiling.
layed her on back to see the body. Little bush but long! Hint of baby wipe so I had to taste... Reminded me of college, so small...
Let her do all the work, CG.. Reverse was amazing. Focused on the ass because up top is tiny. Turned to Doggy. Great little ass. Place was quiet so I started to get at it loud! Took whole remaining 45min to finish. Wanted to watch.. She's cute.. I will go back, easy parking and no one looks twice.