953-8 NY Ave Huntington Station AMP 347-654-9040

got horny and wanted some asian. just dodnt want old bag so iwas ready to walk out if be.
saw this ad and said toftt.
i didnt call, just walked in. located in small strip, in the corner, not too busy.
door was open, girl came from back after 30secs. they do have cheap security cam as you walk in.
she was 5'4 115, about 35 very cute. short thin sundress with black tight shorts under
i said ok, 30 min.
back to room, gave 40,she left,i got undressed
started masagefrom in front of me and i immediately was gripibg her ass and thigs, no resistance from her.
pleasant massage, back arms,then legs and teasing. very standard.
i turned over and she ask if i want hj, she said how much i tip
offered 49 wanted more so i gave her the 60 i had, she said ok.
i didn't want to haggle so whatever.
she left a moment with money then came back for hj while i groped her ass and tits.
she went a little fast so i slowed her down.
quick cleanup and out the door
basic rt with a cute asian.
have fun

New member, long time lurker.
I've been here a few times. It is 935 NY Ave in Huntington Station. Small parking lot with only one entrance/exit and Amp only has front door entry, no back door. Chinese takeout and a supermarket/deli next to it so weekends at night there's alot of foottraffic. I've been with lola/Lauren and with sonny. 40 for hh with 100 fs tip. Both girls are younger then 40. Only issue I've had is a double booking but they waived the house fee if I waited.

New member, long time lurker.
I've been here a few times. It is 935 NY Ave in Huntington Station. Small parking lot with only one entrance/exit and Amp only has front door entry, no back door. Chinese takeout and a supermarket/deli next to it so weekends at night there's alot of foottraffic. I've been with lola/Lauren and with sonny. 40 for hh with 100 fs tip. Both girls are younger then 40. Only issue I've had is a double booking but they waived the house fee if I waited.
Can you give us a description of what the girls look like? Slim? Boobs? Ass? Thanks!

Middle aged, nothing special. Felt totally rushed. 5 minutes, then asked to flip, I declined as I wanted at least a semblance of a massage considering there wasn’t even a grade of my balls yet. Would not repeat, as I eventually relented to flip over at the 10 minute mark (having been asked 3 times to flip), and immediately grilled on “how much”. When I told her to give me a HJ she insisted on knowing how much and getting it up front. So I got dressed and walked out, having spent $40 for a lame ass 10 minute massage.

G Maps shows the address (for this number and AMP) as 953 NY Ave.

I think I have a mild dyslexia, so I double checked like 3 times (does that mean 6 times then??).

went here Wed and had a good time for the second visit seeing JuJu
this is a thin! very thin asian chick but could honestly pass for a 25 year old.
her face is so pretty tho!
quick massage, on to cbj kinda teethy and quick.
mish with me holding her skinny legs back so i was able to get full penetration which was great b/c she is super skinny
then cg with her doing all the work which wasnt bad at all while i sucked on her tiny breast.
then doggy which she complied, took a decent pounding while i saw myself pounding her sm ass cheeks in the small mirror.
40hh
asked 140 but gave her 120

Is it 935 or 945 NY ave Huntington?
935 NY ave seems to be a big shopping center with a Home Depot.
945 is a strip mall on the corner of NY ave and Academy place.

Sorry for jamming up the board. However I just wanted to get all this info off of my phone.
This place is near Home Depot at the end of a small strip shopping center.
The door was unlocked with no bell. I just walked in and a bell attached to the door chimed.
There was the mamasas who I should have asked for a session with and just an average looking girl.
This is a very busy intersection and unless the girl was great looking I would have gone with her.
I believe they cater to a lot of very horny guys from El Salavdore as the area is very Latino and Huntington is loaded with Salvadorenos.
But, I wasn't that horny.

I passed and wend down the road to Farmingdale where there was a greater selection.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sorry for jamming up the board. However I just wanted to get all this info off of my phone.
The door was unlocked with no bell. I just walked in and a bell attached to the door chimed.
There was the mamasas who I should have asked for a session with and just an average looking girl.
This is a very busy intersection and unless the girl was great looking I would have gone with her.
I believe they cater to a lot of very horny guys from El Salavdore as the area is very Latino and Huntington is loaded with Salvadorenos.

I passed and wend down the road to Farmingdale where there was a greater selection.
Dude you're on fire tonight.
Thanks for all the contributions. It's appreciated.

i've only had juju at this place and that asian chick is very skinny and can easily pass for a 30 year old but no tits and a bush.

Took a visit last week midday
953-8 will get you to the right place using map, just using 953 will get you about 2 blocks off

5’4” lady, A cups, more ass than typical old skinny amp lady, lean but not particularly toned, guessing mid 40s, long black hair, ink on shoulder blade, light weight dress that was easy access, panties pulled off during massage with zero resistance

40+140 BBJ CFS no GFE
massage is a waste of time
good amount of saliva during BBJ, needs some more ball licking though
CFS was ok, positions herself well for a good pounding (hip elevation, pillows etc)
Might be open to Greek, poked the wrong hole while pounding and got a smile/smirk out of her. not my thing but there are some enthusiasts here so could be worth testing. I’m but the typical response I get from getting anywhere near wrong hole is much more openly negative.

she’s not much better than your avg motel Asian but probably more of a sure thing than the motel roulette

there was one other lady there , also old and a bit thicker. She had dyed almost orange hair