86 RTE 112 PATCHOUGE (shocking)

The funny thing is i have been to this place before and never received anything but a great massage i even commented about not going there on another thread a day or so ago. today i felt in monger mode but i really didn't wanna leave the vicinity after looking on cl for a while there seem like a good few so i made a few calls. originally i did not know that this was the same place i had been to before until i got a few blocks from there and then i got pissed, i really needed to pop and not by my hand lol. It was a lot of traffic so i had to pull over into the gas station so i can find another place within the area since i am already out the bad thing was it was almost 7pm and no one was answering the phone so after looking through everywhere close on this tiny ass i phone screen i decided well at least i can get a good massage an then rub one out at home...yes i know thats freakin sad so i decided to go when i arrived in the parking lot which is pretty decent cause no one can see your car another monger was walking out i could see it all in his face like shit i hate when that happens running into another monger. I waited for him to get in his car and leave then i waited a few minutes then went in. I was greeted by a maybe 35-40 yr old girl which actually looked pretty good for amp standards and she lead me into the room i sat down an started to undress because i already knew it was a no go here and she just stood there it kinda freaked me out cause they usually leave the room for you to get undressed then i realized i haven't paid her yet ;o i asked for the hour which i never do but my back and neck were hurting so much from last week i figured i deserved it and i knew the massage here was at least dam good even though no extras. She left the room an i kept thinking do the genesis move but i thought it wouldnt work not in here anyway so i sat there contemplating if i should so i said fuck it all they could do is give me my money back and kick me out. I sat there until she came back waiting like a vulture flying over a dead body naked as a jay bird when she walked in i got a good look at her and i have to admit her body for our age was very perky it kinda turned me on so i grabbed her and pulled her close and grabbed her ass and told her she had an nice body. For some reason i just knew she would have gotten upset and kicked me out but she did the opposite and complimented me on mine which is a lie i know i suck ha. The bad thing is just when i was about to try to undress her another fuckin monger walks in the good thing they have a chime on the door so at least you know when someone enters. i guess no one but myself was there cause once that guy came in she told me to lay down i was so freakin pissed once i lay down i told her i like extremely hard and she said ok this chick takes off her shoes hops right on the table an her crouch is on my head an she is going from head to toe. In the back of my mind i am thinking is this really happening the economy must really be bad cause the last time i was here it sucked as far as otc r&t but not today the funny thing is the other monger was quiet as a mouse so i have no idea what the fuck was going on over there usually you hear something in a small place but i figured who gives a shit as long as le dont break down the door im going all out. Otc is defendant there what a nice body for a Chinese girl her ass was not too small which i am accustomed to and her tits were maybe a b or almost a c. I kept rubbing her snatch otc and she seemed to like it at that point i have to admit her massage was mediocre at best but maybe because i was so intent on getting mileage i kept moving on the flip she said is it ok if i touch i gave her a look like are you serious hell yea. I told her to grab my pants and i pulled out two fifty's and gave the international sign for a bj and she laughed an so no...i was so hurt then she went over an got the oil and proceed to give me a hj she was not robotic thank god i told her to take off shirt but i guess since there is only curtains there and another monger as well as the possibility of other people showing up she didn't wanna take that chance but she did pull it up and her tits are nice. She does not have the normal eraser nips like most but still pretty nice over all 60+30 i will return as long as they keep it up like this.

give me a break i was drinking jack when i wrote it
When I sit in the dark loneliness of my little room and communicate with my fellow girl renters I drink Evan Williams because it leaves me more money to pay my little Asian dick rubbers.
Still, I respect punctuation and capitalization.
I also overdo paragraph breaks...I think it makes the shit I write easier to read. You don't have to concentrate on where you are as you read.
Still, nice review.

When I sit in the dark loneliness of my little room and communicate with my fellow girl renters I drink Evan Williams because it leaves me more money to pay my little Asian dick rubbers.
Still, I respect punctuation and capitalization.
I also overdo paragraph breaks...I think it makes the shit I write easier to read. You don't have to concentrate on where you are as you read.
Still, nice review.
Funny, as I read my post I realized that although I was criticizing someone's communication skills, my prose was ambiguous: do I have a little Asian dick or are the rubbers of my dick little Asians?
I"m not Asian.

eh, what can ya do i fucked that review up but either way I had a good time so I wanted to share if it's too long don't fucking read it..
I was laughing reading it really - the runons and no paragraphs had me picturing you trying to say it all out loud really fast, only stopping once or twice for one of those fuck-i-cant-breathe-big-loud-heaving inhales.

Overall it was a really good review man - don't sweat the jabs, we have nothing better to do.

SCOUT
I've really got to wonder, if you actually met a chick who was dying to fuck your brains out before you opened your mouth would you have a chance in hell?

Take a breather man!

Great review though...

PS. just out of curiosity, are you blonde?

the old no, but your (wife, mother, sister, insert female family member here) game.

take it easy Scout, the public schools have failed you. You shouldn't feel shame, just a sense of wonder at the English language.