824 Old Country Road, Westbury Near 869

824 OCR Westbury 516-280-3933

Havent been out in a while and was in need of a massage and a release.
I checked UG and didn't see any reviews of thisplace so I decided to TOFTT.

I rang the bell and was let in by JAmie or Jenny ? I Almost fell down the inside stairway which is right behind the front door. The building has signage of a law firm and a white AMP bell.

Anyhow I decide to take 1/2 for 40. Jame or Jenny was about a six on AMP scale , thin with Nice A's and Nipples. After I Was undressed she proceed with a really good massage .....very little soft touch but I immediately went UTC on top and pulled out the girls and went to town on those nipples. We also started DFK and I released in like 10 minutes.

Overall good experience Girl was very sweet and accommodating and feel there is more to be had. I tipped $ 30 and got a hug and kiss goodbye.

There was one other girl there and I could not get a good look at her.

I was sent to this place after having no luck with 869 by one of the workers. I do not know if they advertise or about phone but I just went there and was let in. One tall somewhat big girl 30+ (4) and one skinny girl 40+ (5). I take the skinny one, pay 40 and she tells me to lay down then places a very large towel on me. I try to brush against leg she backs away, try to touch calf backs away then flip over buck naked and she places towel on me which I throw off. She then says she Massage Student must get teacher and she brings in the big girl. I say what is the deal 869 sent me here for fun she says no fun here but good massage yes. I say give me my $40 now. She obliges. Lately, my techniques are not resulting in good experiences. Give it a shot maybe you guys will do better.

I haven' been there in a few weeks. Never had any problems. HJ ,BJ combination. Rang the bell yesterday ,no answer. sorry to see it go.

I really suck at this. HJ and BJ Combo, wow. I was there last week early in the week. But the fact that the girl did not remotely touch me was a blessing. I am relatively young and in good shape but had zero absolutely zero contact. As far as the link, I found them by referral from 869 not the internet. Oh well, live to another day.

I was sent to this place after having no luck with 869 by one of the workers. I do not know if they advertise or about phone but I just went there and was let in. One tall somewhat big girl 30+ (4) and one skinny girl 40+ (5). I take the skinny one, pay 40 and she tells me to lay down then places a very large towel on me. I try to brush against leg she backs away, try to touch calf backs away then flip over buck naked and she places towel on me which I throw off. She then says she Massage Student must get teacher and she brings in the big girl. I say what is the deal 869 sent me here for fun she says no fun here but good massage yes. I say give me my $40 now. She obliges. Lately, my techniques are not resulting in good experiences. Give it a shot maybe you guys will do better.
Thanks for the review, but i need a phone number in the heading