79A Hempstead Gardens Dr Spa 516 - 225 - 2345

Hey, it's been a long time, quick question, this place isn't the one with the red awning right, it's the square shape building next to it? I'm on the fence since I drive past it everyday...

So I've been slacking on posting reviews because for whatever reason it's near impossible to navigate and post on this site when I'm logged in, but that's another story.

I stopped by here early last week upon hearing that it was still open. Get there and front door is open, secretary see's me through window, comes to open second door and asks if i called and made an appointment, I said no but I called earlier in the morning to see if they were open. Couldn't get in because they were low staffed that day but she asked me if i had been there before I said yes she asked me who I saw so I described her, I guess she wanted to confirm because after that she kind of let her guard down and we talked a bit, she pulled out the burner phone they used and asked me which number was mine so I Scrolled down to it for her, asked for name and stored it in the contacts, then I asked her what was going on the last 2 times I came by the door was locked. Apparently there was another AMP about 5-10min away that got busted recently and it has spooked them so they tend to lock the door unless they know they have appointments coming, and they only seem to be accepting appointments from regulars. I wouldn't try this place if you're looking for a walk in.

Cut to this past weekend, I called to make an appointment. Got there, door was open, I got bonnie. Opted for TS and the hr. Give her the 60 and disrobe. She comes back, puts robe on my and literally grabs my dick and leads me to TS room. TS was good and thorough and very relaxing; was a bit longer then usually. Get back to room and she starts to give me a good massage. Not rly any ST though. Got a very nice BBBJCIM and went down on her. She was practically begging me to come back and go down on her again after the session. Will repeat if for nothing more then a very good BBBBJCIM and an above average massage.

I'll try and call them this weekend and see if they answer. That place was never gonna last; too close to the apartment complex and busy businesses that have employees outside all day.
Very tru, but if they keep quiet and people park on the street I don't see them having a problem. But it is just a square building with no sign or advert on outside, looks very shady, esp in "tha hood"