75-25 Parsons Blvd, /718-799-2323

347-399-9831 is the new number and the name is New Angel Spa.

Was greeted by Kayla - tall and slender wearing a tight black dress. Full rooms with legit massage tables and a mirror on the wall.

Massage was decent. Started off with a dry rub and then she used old. Her long fingers and boney elbows were able to workout a knot in my back.

Clean up with a cold towel that was microwaved so, like a hot pocket, some parts where cold and others were hot.

No build up and offered sex or a handy on the flip. Opted for a nude handy...she's skinny with a cups, trimmed bush and long legs. She grabbed a handful of oil and went to work. I could play with her pussy but no fingers. Paper towel and alcohol clean up and out the door.

It's a one-women operation so go early and the phone wouldn't stop ringing.

Damage was 50/80 for the hour.
How old is she?

Got a text message saying there's a pretty new girl named Wen Wen. She's slender with potentially nice tits but you can tell she's on the wrong side of 50.

I was already there so let's see what happens. I tell her strong and she gives a couple of squeezes on my neck and then pokes and squeezes the rest my body. I was thinking the oil and actual massage (or at least a respectable effort) would begin next.

Lame soft touch and flip over. I get up and check the time and only 15 minutes had passed. I start to get dressed and she tells me to tip for the massage.

I told her to charge me for half an hour and keep the change.

$50 and 15 minutes of my life pissed away...

Two visits

1. Angela...slender and wearing a blazer and skirt. Decent massage with oil then hot stones. Hot towel clean up and then ST. On the flip I requested a nude CBJ. A cups with eraser nips - she allowed roaming but no FIV. She gave a valiant effort but got tired and finished with oil and a HJ.

2. Amy - same physical description but slightly shorter. She greeted me wearing yoga pants and a tank top. Better massage but no hot stones...also a better CBJ and FIV allowed.

$140 for the hour $40/$100 split both times and had to tip in advance. They're responsive to texts.

Got a text from Amy who is the MMS that she had a new girl named Lisa.

Lisa is a little taller than average and thicker but not fat. Beautiful face and smile - reminds me of a coworker I'd like to nail.

Minimal English so commutation with hand signals. Lay on the table and she oils me up and gets to work. Nice grip but a lot of knuckles and forearms. Felt like a textured foam roller...not too bad.

Cleans me up with paper towels and signals to flip over. During the massage she kept clearing her throat Could've been allergies or dried baby batter from the previous monger so I put my mask back on as an abundance of caution.

The build up was a pelvic massage. She starts licking the tip and I stop her to get my condom.

I asked her to strip and she obliges. B cup with thick, dark nipples and a pouch - looks like she had a kid. Panties off and reveals a full bush. Freedom to roam and she has a tramp stamp of a rose. She puts on the condom goes to work. Nice suction and rhythm.

Alcohol and paper towel clean up then neck and head massage for the balance of the hour. 40/100.