75-25 Parsons Blvd, /718-799-2323

visited last week. 2 story walk-up. doors open. no buzzer to push.
absolutely nothing special. reminds me of the spa on 162 st / union tpke.
dec3nt massage. nice release. there is nothing else on the menu

Agreed with above. Nothing special. Meet Cici just now. Terrible teeth but a decent slim body. Paid 40 to house.Massage was actually very good. Paid 50 for covered bj which she wanted to give up on a min in. This is a last ditch place. Healing Touch Spa down the street is way better!

I went there last week. Walked out after 30 seconds of seeing who’s there..:no thx. Place really looks like a dump when the sun is up..

If you’re HERE...go up a little more on parsons near union tkpe just a few doors down from the gas station. The girls are better. Yes it’s in an area with traffic so play it cool. Half of the times the girls are pretty nice looking there actually.

I went there last week. Walked out after 30 seconds of seeing who’s there..:no thx. Place really looks like a dump when the sun is up..

If you’re HERE...go up a little more on parsons near union tkpe just a few doors down from the gas station. The girls are better. Yes it’s in an area with traffic so play it cool. Half of the times the girls are pretty nice looking there actually.
A dump well it’s starting to be the norm. Most of the Chinese that open a place doesn’t put any money or time into the place to make it look presentable or clean on a daily basis. The only thing they care about is how much money their will make. What a shame. The place up the block do you have a review of any of the ladies there?

I reviewed this just a few days ago..somewhere else, I wrote:

Drove by here again today since it was open but then closed for a few weeks. Called the number on the door but no one picked up. Rang and a decent 40 something Chinese MILF took me downstairs (top area are some sofa chairs for I guess foot or hand massage only. Downstairs is where it's at. About 5 full rooms. Nicely lit with wall mirror but small. Maybe like 8 x10 ? And a room for table showers.

Gals name was KayKay. (Ok. LOL) - good butt and natural C breasts but with a tummy. Not really a dealbreaker. Got an hour for $40 (no half hour rate) - good table shower with soap and hand scrubbing. Back to the room for small massage. Wasn't there for that. She quoted 100 for CBJ and 120 FS. Talked down for 100 for full. Alcohol cleanup and water bottle. Thing that made me mad was on the way out I saw another girl in daisy duke shorts and tight T-shirt. Maybe she was in late 20's early 30's. Why didn't I ask to see another girl! Grrrr.

I reviewed this just a few days ago..somewhere else, I wrote:

Drove by here again today since it was open but then closed for a few weeks. Called the number on the door but no one picked up. Rang and a decent 40 something Chinese MILF took me downstairs (top area are some sofa chairs for I guess foot or hand massage only. Downstairs is where it's at. About 5 full rooms. Nicely lit with wall mirror but small. Maybe like 8 x10 ? And a room for table showers.

Gals name was KayKay. (Ok. LOL) - good butt and natural C breasts but with a tummy. Not really a dealbreaker. Got an hour for $40 (no half hour rate) - good table shower with soap and hand scrubbing. Back to the room for small massage. Wasn't there for that. She quoted 100 for CBJ and 120 FS. Talked down for 100 for full. Alcohol cleanup and water bottle. Thing that made me mad was on the way out I saw another girl in daisy duke shorts and tight T-shirt. Maybe she was in late 20's early 30's. Why didn't I ask to see another girl! Grrrr.
May I ask how the service was with K K?

Enjoyable..table shower thoroughly cleansed but massage - so so. Fun stuff was quite fun and I couldn’t last more than 7 mins with her...lol she’s not really that hot but she’s great at licking the sensitive spots...
I’m guessing your talking about the place by union tpke not the one in the title?

i already commented that the titled place frankly- sucks. Just giving more if not better options.

Most of this areas Amps I know stuff about.
For a slightly better choice try the place on kissena in that little strip mall right before the McDonald’s. It’s above a laundromat.

For better to much better try parsons right before union tkpe OR 164th a few blocks before union Tpke. I’ve reviewed both.

The pricing is nearly the same to at most another 20$ more tip for FS.

i stopped in on sunday to the one in the strip mall after healing touch did not answer. good looking woman let me in. i asked if there is a wait. she pretended not to hear / understand, but her english was good. as i was disrobing she came back in and told me it was a 15 minute wait. 3 girls were busy. i was disappointed. i really wanted to play more with her tits. she asked me to stay. told her i would come back. she pulled my underwear down and gave 1 deep throat. agh!!! told me to come back.. i ended up going up the block to the dump so i could dump

i stopped in on sunday to the one in the strip mall after healing touch did not answer. good looking woman let me in. i asked if there is a wait. she pretended not to hear / understand, but her english was good. as i was disrobing she came back in and told me it was a 15 minute wait. 3 girls were busy. i was disappointed. i really wanted to play more with her tits. she asked me to stay. told her i would come back. she pulled my underwear down and gave 1 deep throat. agh!!! told me to come back.. i ended up going up the block to the dump so i could dump
She pulled your underwear down and deep throated your cock? I dont understand, what's the problem?

347-399-9831 is the new number and the name is New Angel Spa.

Was greeted by Kayla - tall and slender wearing a tight black dress. Full rooms with legit massage tables and a mirror on the wall.

Massage was decent. Started off with a dry rub and then she used old. Her long fingers and boney elbows were able to workout a knot in my back.

Clean up with a cold towel that was microwaved so, like a hot pocket, some parts where cold and others were hot.

No build up and offered sex or a handy on the flip. Opted for a nude handy...she's skinny with a cups, trimmed bush and long legs. She grabbed a handful of oil and went to work. I could play with her pussy but no fingers. Paper towel and alcohol clean up and out the door.

It's a one-women operation so go early and the phone wouldn't stop ringing.

Damage was 50/80 for the hour.