7 years here..............

Wow, I have been a member here for over 7 years. Been do many countries, had well over a 1,000 hookers.

Still have maybe another 30 years left in me.

Got u beat by 3 months, Ha ha ha. But u certainly got me beat in countries and chicas buddy. Thanx to you , I have found paradise in the DR tho!!!!

Congratulations JimyDR I hadn't realized it has been that long but time flies. And btw why limit yourself to only 30 more years? I bet you'll be mongering until the day you kick the bucket. No sooner than that and thats a beautiful thing lol!

Congratulations JimyDR I hadn't realized it has been that long but time flies. And btw why limit yourself to only 30 more years? I bet you'll be mongering until the day you kick the bucket. No sooner than that and thats a beautiful thing lol!
Find a nursing home that allows you to hire an AMP worker and see her behind closed door. Come to think of it, that would be better that the curtained off rooms you find in suffolk these days.

Gee...I am starting to feel old...maybe I am due for one.. ;)
Boywonder-LOL! Your so funny.

When I was married my ex-husband got one 2x a day from me. He looks about five years younger than his age. Haha.

I am a big advocate that sex is the fountain of youth. After a good blow job or O--ur not stressed-your relaxed--its great for your heart and you know what they say--a happy heart is very important in life! I have noticed the day after-- my skin is softer and I am glowing and I have a great hair day too! Thank goodness for O's!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who do not get your daily dose--tell your SO that March 14th has been designated as Steak and BJ day, and has come to be known as the male equivalent of Valentine’s Day. Tell your SO to remember that no matter how your man likes his steak, make sure the BJ is well done! LOL! It really is a holiday.

Yes I am in one of my silly moods today--had that bowl of O's yesterday:)

Last edited:
For those of you who do not get your daily dose--tell your SO that March 14th has been designated as Steak and BJ day, and has come to be known as the male equivalent of Valentine’s Day. Tell your SO to remember that no matter how your man likes his steak, make sure the BJ is well done! LOL! It really is a holiday.
Perfect!! - her birthday is March 15th. Nothing like a little incentive for cooperation!!! Thank you so much for the insight.

I am embarrassed to say that I have been a UG member for almost 10 years

I am lacking in posts, BJ.s and unfortunately funds to even come close to most of you mongers experiences BUT

Congrats JIMYDR AND, Superwoman, if I gave you the tel# of my SO, could you please explain your points of view and how it will make me happier, less stressed and most important allow me to have a good hair day