66 Jeruslam ave Hicksville 516-462-6061

FYI, this place is 100% Korean. They pretend to be Japanese, as many of other Korean places do. And as you know, since this place is run by Korean, FS and BJ are available by default.

FYI, this place is 100% Korean. They pretend to be Japanese, as many of other Korean places do. And as you know, since this place is run by Korean, FS and BJ are available by default.
In the case of Myako, she speak fluent Japanese, does not look Korean or Chinese, but does not look Japanese either (some unknown ethnic group that I have not seen). The mamasan is certainly Japanese though. I have not seen the other women.

These is NOT your typical Korean AMP. I know, I have been to enough of them.

Is this a typical Korean session? I told her that I have trouble coming with condom and lube. She said not to worry. She uses her hair and tickles around my crotch and thighs. She takes lotion and oils up my taint and rear (dont worry boys, this is not another prostate story). The she spends fifteen minute taking the tip of her tongue and darting around and licking my balls. She never goes near my tool. I cant take it any more. She then licks me like a loli pop. Eventually she takes me in her mouth. That part felt good by virtue of a warm mouth that was moving, but no more linking or sucking.

I could have coming instantly (which is rare for me). I want to experience FS even though it was never going to get me off. She proceeds like the ever ready bunny (very tight that contradicts the extreme mileage she must have done in her life). She allows touching everywhere including up her ass. We are DFK while she is doing CG.This feels great, but I was never going to get off.

We switch back to BBJ, but I was desensitized by now the 40 minute session and she kept with the BBJ but alternated with the HE (used too much oil) and allowed me to come in her mouth.

Does this sound like a KMP to you? I haven't even gotten to some of the really good stuff for fear one of you will tell her my posts and a good chance she will know who it is. No wonder no one is posting the real information on PMBs.

As I was getting dressed and we talked, she allowed me to paw her to my hearts content.

Warnings: This area is HOT. A place around the corner got shut down. She seems like a high mileage woman and a friend pointed out a blemish on her lip. I think I saw it too. Not around the lip but on it. It could be a birth mark. She is very nice, but lies about everything. She has said some very wacky stuff. Some of it is imflamatory, so I do not think it is good idea to post it here.

I am not flaming her. The girl gives superior service. Just do not try to talk to her past small talk.. IF you peel the subserviant act she does, you have a very flaky girl. But look what profession she is in.

My favorite but harmless thing I can tell you was the line about when she told me she does not normally do FS. I asked her what are the standard issue pink condoms for. She responded for emergencies. The rest of conversations make even less sense.

Here is nothing harmless conversation I can reveal. I have an unusual situation where I can last a very long time, because I do not come quickly. So I typically have sessions that the action lasts 40-50 minutes. Fortunately I do not have ED. Now most providers do not like this, but a few are ok with it. But it does give me extra time to break down a women and establish friendships.

Now going the full 40 plus minutes on three separate sessions, I told her that I was in my fifties. She responded that this was impossible. Most fifty year olds can hardly walk.

In the case of Myako, she speak fluent Japanese, does not look Korean or Chinese, but does not look Japanese either (some unknown ethnic group that I have not seen). The mamasan is certainly Japanese though. I have not seen the other women.
They are 100% Korean. Their Japanese is very limited with obvious Korean accent, good enough just so they can fool non-asian customers. How can I be so sure of this? I speak native Japanese.

...This is NOT your typical Korean AMP. I know, I have been to enough of them....Is this a typical Korean session?
I think the type and quality of service you receive, ultimately, is entirely dependent on who the girl is, regardless of her nationality wether she is Korean, Chinese, or Japanese. So the seemingly great service you got from this place may not be typical of a korean AMP, but that is just because of the quality of the girls there.

Nonetheless, great to hear you had a great time with this girl. With your review, I'm resigned to the fact that this place will be super-crowded and gets shut down very quickly...

The only point I wanted to make with this post was to tell you this IS a 100% Korean joint. There are no Japanese there.

Do the Japanese emigrate?

Seldom, not since Hawaii beckoned to them.
Can she fool me? Shit, I thought Richard Chamberlain was Japanese just because he said, "Hai, Toronaga-sama!"
Who cares?
Naked Asian woman, bowing, pulling, sucking, fucking...it's where she is not where she was born.
Many Koreans don't want to admit they are Korean...funny thing...is it because the country of South Korea is basically a brothel? I've had Koreans claim to be Japanese (every Korean advertising in Newsday in the 90's) or half Japanese, or even Vietnamese or Hawaiian.
Shit, admit it, because K girls rock!

<Nonetheless, great to hear you had a great time with this girl. With your review, I'm resigned to the fact that this place will be super-crowded and gets shut down very quickly...>

My review will not cause this place to get shut down. That was in the cards long before I got there. Just sit in your car opposite the place and watch the man traffic next to shops that are getting almost no customers.

There was another one only a few blocks away on 11 Marie Street? (from memory) and it lasted less than two months. Also so called Japanese with women named Sugee.

My review may make maybe 15 more people visit at most. They have hundreds going there. I was the girl's fifth customer and my friend who went there was her seventh. And that was BEFORE anything was really posted on any PMB.

People are mostly getting their information from BP and than back channel it.

I did get this from this thread. One of the rare times I used UG for a lead. That was because I could not make it to Flushing on time (got delayed at work) and was determined to do something. IF I take something from UG, I always give back. Otherwise I am no better than the lurkers.

i made a reference to this place last night on the 87 broadway thread but wanted to give a real review.

got to 66 jerusalem early and watched to girls arrive from the train. saw myako and another girl. waited a while then went to door. myako answered in a nightie with thong underneath the other girl was still in street clothes.

myako offered a double, the other girl or just her....i took myako, got a poor massage, then the flip, fingered her ass and pussy, she thought i wanted DATY and got in 69 position. i wont dine on a provider and told her i wanted her mouth, she said "condom?" i said no...after a brief pause she said ok....BBBJ was barely adequate as she paused often, switched to hand only, then 2 hands, then one hand pumping hard and other squishing my balls...after i convinced her to use mouth and hand together...slowly, i got to the promised land. once she felt me cumming, she pulled away and used her hand.

okay, she is NOT young, i guess late 40's but has nice soft skin and a very pretty bald pussy and cute puckered asshole. no idea how small tits really are as they stayed in the nightie.

her friend was Yuki or Yuri, and myako assured me that she was "good too, just like her". so i am guessing Yuki will do most everything as well. Yuki is a modestly more attractive than Myako and definitely had a better looking body, but has a harder look around the eyes. when i met her, i smiled tried to say hi, but she was a bit distant and no smile...so i am guessing a session with her will not be warm and exciting.

that said, i would see myako again in a pinch and definitely want to try Yuki.

i made a reference to this place last night on the 87 broadway thread but wanted to give a real review.

got to 66 jerusalem early and watched to girls arrive from the train. saw myako and another girl. waited a while then went to door. myako answered in a nightie with thong underneath the other girl was still in street clothes.

myako offered a double, the other girl or just her....i took myako, got a poor massage, then the flip, fingered her ass and pussy, she thought i wanted DATY and got in 69 position. i wont dine on a provider and told her i wanted her mouth, she said "condom?" i said no...after a brief pause she said ok....BBBJ was barely adequate as she paused often, switched to hand only, then 2 hands, then one hand pumping hard and other squishing my balls...after i convinced her to use mouth and hand together...slowly, i got to the promised land. once she felt me cumming, she pulled away and used her hand.

okay, she is NOT young, i guess late 40's but has nice soft skin and a very pretty bald pussy and cute puckered asshole. no idea how small tits really are as they stayed in the nightie.

her friend was Yuki or Yuri, and myako assured me that she was "good too, just like her". so i am guessing Yuki will do most everything as well. Yuki is a modestly more attractive than Myako and definitely had a better looking body, but has a harder look around the eyes. when i met her, i smiled tried to say hi, but she was a bit distant and no smile...so i am guessing a session with her will not be warm and exciting.

that said, i would see myako again in a pinch and definitely want to try Yuki.
Wow. Good review. I would not have guessed that Myako would be so YMV type.

I had the bad massage but I knew quickly that they were a FS AMP and rarely are those massages any good.

Same insertions. Also declined the DATY, I dont want to eat someone elses lube.

Do not agree on the upper forties thing, living with an asian that is that age, time ravages the body hard at that age (even for asians) and Myako body or eyes do not show the wear and tear to that degree. IMHO.

My BBJ started with 15 minutes on the ball area. No attempt was made to go higher. After the 25th minute did she put it in her mouth. But then again, I took the hour that round. BBj was head bobbing up and down with no real suction and she did allow CIM knowingly in advance.

Also that session was my third visit, so she might have felt more comfortable with me.

It is great to read about someone else's experience and thanks for posting it.

Last edited:
Miyako

I agree with Paperpusher on this one. She is not in her 40's or even close to it. I had a great massage, She actually cracked some bones and the extras were just the icing on the cake. My plan was to go again today but ended up with other family obligations instead

paper

part of the ymmv was me. she had to run out a couple times and i had to answer my phone 2 times so ther was no real "flow" to the session....maybe second visit would yield better results. i also want to try out other chicks there.

went back, total brothel. other than myako, the girls give shitty massage and go straight to the hustle. done with this place
I was there last Thurs. about 8:30pm. Called ahead, ran the bell but left hanging outside for about 5 min, pretty uncomfortable as the door faces a well traveled road and me standing in a doorway trying to look busy. Finally Yuki opens up, shes slightly above average for LI amps, late 30's, flat rear, b cups in a short skirt, lead me into the room. Opted for the hour, lame med massage and right to the negotiation, settled on 70 for bbjncim. ok skills, had better. Dont think Ill be back anytime soon except for maybe to see Miyako again, the other talent is just average.

Me too

I was there last Thurs. about 8:30pm. Called ahead, ran the bell but left hanging outside for about 5 min, pretty uncomfortable as the door faces a well traveled road and me standing in a doorway trying to look busy. Finally Yuki opens up, shes slightly above average for LI amps, late 30's, flat rear, b cups in a short skirt, lead me into the room. Opted for the hour, lame med massage and right to the negotiation, settled on 70 for bbjncim. ok skills, had better. Dont think Ill be back anytime soon except for maybe to see Miyako again, the other talent is just average.
I was left hanging out in front of the place for three phone calls I avoided eye contact with passers-by since I know they all knew why I was standing there waiting to be admitted to an abandoned store front.

I was left hanging out in front of the place for three phone calls I avoided eye contact with passers-by since I know they all knew why I was standing there waiting to be admitted to an abandoned store front.
I think Im done with these LI Amps for awhile, mediocre talent at best and poor attitude. The last amp I found with above average attitude and service was temptations, but havent been back since last summer. Not even sure if they are still open.

I think Im done with these LI Amps for awhile, mediocre talent at best and poor attitude. The last amp I found with above average attitude and service was temptations, but havent been back since last summer. Not even sure if they are still open.

Some of these women clearly are burnt out working six day/ten hour days (something you probably could not do yourself). But a lot of it is the interaction between the customer and the provider. Yes, but LI on the whole does not have good looking talent. But their clearly are exceptions and they have been posted on this board.

Paying more money in Manhattan is the easiest solution if that is not inconvenient for you.

But since you posted this in this thread, I have found Myako to have an exceptionally good attitude and unusually compliant.

Some of these women clearly are burnt out working six day/ten hour days (something you probably could not do yourself). But a lot of it is the interaction between the customer and the provider. Yes, but LI on the whole does not have good looking talent. But their clearly are exceptions and they have been posted on this board.

Paying more money in Manhattan is the easiest solution if that is not inconvenient for you.

But since you posted this in this thread, I have found Myako to have an exceptionally good attitude and unusually compliant.
I totally agree with you about being burntout, but I find a pleasant attitude can compensate for the less attractive provider or the less skilled. Manhatten trips are few and far between now that work is on LI. Miyako does have a nice attitude and is worth repeating but her co workers are a pass.
I guess Ill start looking for a steady thing since my UTR has moved on.

I went to Temtation recently and they FINALLY have a new girl. Unfortunately, I only met her on the way out after seeing Summer. She looked like a solid 7 and made some sexy small talk about how handsome I am. Pound away!

I went to Temtation recently and they FINALLY have a new girl. Unfortunately, I only met her on the way out after seeing Summer. She looked like a solid 7 and made some sexy small talk about how handsome I am. Pound away!
Thanks, now I have to find the #. Summer was always pleasant.

I stopped by today and the Myako's roommate was up and I took a pass. She does look Korean, was much bigger and not attractive in my eyes. She tried to talk me out of it, but remembered someone here said she did not have the best attitude. A good thread at work.

Checked the place out- seemed quite for a weekday night, Myako was really running around did everything fast, fast masssage, fast negociation, fast he, fast clean up
(washed my entire body in alcohol, not that I need it) and out the door. Was offered fs for 100,( i would only pay 80 or less most of the time) passed this time around, I wasnt feeling the vibe but i bet that tiny body can handle it. Wasnt thegeatest experience anything special there that im missing?