646-922-2208 Luxury tantra massage

Toft a few months ago
I always wanted to try a prostate massage
Lauren is a mature lady I believe from the caribian not 100% sure. The set up was pretty easy. Texted was told to me to go to corner of 35th st at the time. When arrived texted and was given the exact address about 1/2 a block away. Went in to elevator building up to floor when she meet me by the elevator. It appears that her room is in an area where there is a bunch of rooms similar to an office suite set up. She does a relaxing massage to calm you I guess that’s the tantric part of it. She talks softly to you to relax you. On the flip she shows me a small dildo I don’t know if she used it on me or not was kind of nervous. All I know is she puts her leg up puts my fingers in her Pusey and starts talking dirty and slid my fingers in and she was wet. I have no idea if she was lubed up or what but she never left the room and she begun the prostate massage. For me it was a little to rough but I had no idea what to expect.
Location8/10
Setup 8/10
Looks 7/10
Experience weird but interesting
Would I repeat I think I want to try another prostate massage so I have something to compare to
Fee I was all in for about 300 I don’t really remember
She was very nice and definetley a different experience