646-229-9556 Asian Kelly

Found her ad on several sites. Texted her and she replied fast.

Face: 10
Body: 10
Service: 8

Set up a morning session with her since first time i had to cancel due to parking restrictions. She is located in midtown, definitely a challenge to park.

She opened the door wearing a hot dress. I knew this was gonna be fun.

Went up to her apartment, clean, cozy place.

She had me wash up and layed me down fpr a massage, but i was looking to get to work.

She takes the dress off wearing nice lingerie underneath. Lets me play with her body a bit and gets the rubber. I asked bbj she said yes, but extraa .50. I said yes.

She gave a decent bbj, i wanted to go rough but she seemed to want to go easy. Possibly because first time meeting.

She asked if i want doggy or mish. I went mish and she was moaning and she clenched her fists onto the bedsheets. I finished and afterwards we laid for a bit and talked variously. I took about 30 minutes overall and she charged 1.80 for the half plus .5 xtra fpr bbj. I tipped got dressed.

She let me kiss her body but did not dfk. I suspect the more i see her the more she will be willing to do more. Also, she likes to talk dirty.

I enjoyed and will definitely see her again. Hard to find good independent asian providers.

Total damage was 2.60

Hi @Jonmvp, welcome to UG ... thanks for contributing right away with a solid review!

We are of many talents here, not least is our moderator... and apparently resident psychic ... @billyS! I'm sure he uses that talent to make sure that potentially troublesome posts don't see the light of day!

Enjoy your stay here .. it looks like you took a week after joining, probably to familiarize yourself with the rules and stuff, before posting - good job! Missed out on the decimated decimal law of donation reporting though, eh? Lol ...

V

Thanks for the review. I'm sure @vad1 will be along shortly to welcome you to the board.
One small thing, please express donations as $260, $180 ect.
Unless you really did pay $2.60.

Haha thanks. I missed that. I have been on this site for years, have reviews to share and hope to contribute more...

Thanks.

Hi @Jonmvp, welcome to UG ... thanks for contributing right away with a solid review!

We are of many talents here, not least is our moderator... and apparently resident psychic ... @billyS! I'm sure he uses that talent to make sure that potentially troublesome posts don't see the light of day!

Enjoy your stay here .. it looks like you took a week after joining, probably to familiarize yourself with the rules and stuff, before posting - good job! Missed out on the decimated decimal law of donation reporting though, eh? Lol ...

V

Yeah, i totally missed that. I did not know we can be strait forward about it so was being cautious. But I'm sure you guys know there is no way the damage was 2.60 lol yeah it was 260.