631-623-2967 no name

So I saw this ad on one of the regular boards and decided to give her a try. Shot a text out and price seemed in a fair range so I decided to pull the trigger. Was told to go to a no tell motel in Deer Park and to call when 10 min out. Called 10 min out and again when I got there. I immediately got the room number and headed up. Got in did a le check and put the donation down.

This is where I started to get the vibe. I got undressed and she was busy cleaning the place and not getting undressed. I lay on the bed, her still dressed and in burst a dude. Unfortunately I been down this road once before with Lissa so I knew what was going on. Just posting this for a heads up. Stay safe out there.

So I saw this ad on one of the regular boards and decided to give her a try. Shot a text out and price seemed in a fair range so I decided to pull the trigger. Was told to go to a no tell motel in Deer Park and to call when 10 min out. Called 10 min out and again when I got there. I immediately got the room number and headed up. Got in did a le check and put the donation down.

This is where I started to get the vibe. I got undressed and she was busy cleaning the place and not getting undressed. I lay on the bed, her still dressed and in burst a dude. Unfortunately I been down this road once before with Lissa so I knew what was going on. Just posting this for a heads up. Stay safe out there.
lucky you got out unscathed. hopefully it didn't cost you much money. this is why I never give a heads up. I'd rather wait in the lot and just circle the area

@richlor All you wrote was “in burst a dude”.
I kinda had the same question as Yankeefan
did.

it was a good review but It’s a pretty vague statement. Obviously something bad happened soon thereafter , but there are many different levels of what the “dude” could have done.

example - did he have a weapon ? Say anything threatening? Hit you ? Or just told you to leave.

All of the above are bad and suck even more since the whole thing was a scam and you lost money , but I’m curious about the level of dirtbag that they went to.

The 7755 number got me also a couple of days before they got arrested. After entering the room she was fully clothed and cleaning the room saying she just got back from a friends get together. She sends out a couple of texts and in comes the dude with hand in pocket like he’s got a weapon. Not sure how you avoid this situation. They figure you won’t report it, maybe you’re married, whatever. Then I saw the 7755 number change with same pictures, and then the arrest. We need to keep each other informed of these situations, they can go from bad to worse real quick.

Yeah glad to see these guys go. What has me is there is no word on what went on with the guy who reported them, was he arrested. Maybe if genius is looking he can input on what happens to the reporter aka the monger.

Yeah glad to see these guys go. What has me is there is no word on what went on with the guy who reported them, was he arrested. Maybe if genius is looking he can input on what happens to the reporter aka the monger.
Unless they catch you red-handed actually forking over money and asking for a sex act, they really can't prove you did anything illegal. These criminals are just banking on the fact that most mongers have something to hide and aren't going to call the police because they don't want to explain to anyone why they were at a no-tell motel getting held up. In this case, they picked the wrong guy. Either he had nothing to lose or cared more about seeing them arrested than exposing himself to those who know him.