631-428-8388 Nuru Massage Riverhead

I saw this posting today on BP,

http://longisland.************/Fema...dy-on-the-body-sweet-631-428-8388-21/44157060

and since I've been dying to try a Nuru, I gave it a call. The woman who answered the phone was pleasant and told me she would text me the address after we hung up, and for me to call when I got there. The address was 1433 W. Main St, Riverhead. I put the address in my GPS and away I went. I hit some traffic on the way, so I texted to tell her that, and also asked about the pictures on the site. She texted me back to call her again, so I did. She admitted the pics weren't real, but when I asked her to send me a real pic she claimed her cell phone didn't have a camera.

The GPS took me to the Country Inn, far out east. I called to tell her I was there and she gave me her room number. Unfortunately, the number she gave me didn't exist, because my GPS had brought me to the wrong place. Apparently I had to put the town in as Riverhead Township instead of just Riverhead. I called her to tell her the mistake, and she laughed. As I was hanging up the phone though, I could hear her start talking to someone else. The real place was just east of Tanger, in the Greenview Inn. The place looked pretty shady. I saw her room, and noticed that the door to the room next to hers was open, but I couldn't see much inside.

Because it took me so much longer to find the place, and due to the shadiness and general bad vibe I got from the place, along with hearing her talking to someone else over the phone, I opted not to call her again, and just drove away. During the first conversation though, she did say that it was indeed a nuru massage, and a hh was 120 and an hour was 160. Each time I called her she was pleasant, but with no real pics and being in such a shady looking place, who knows what you're really going to get. Even though this isn't really a review, I thought I'd post the experience nonetheless.

I have called a few places in NYC that advertised Nuru, and they were all between the 160-200 range. Although I never got to try any of them out as they all said they needed more than an hour to prepare and that just didn't work with my scheduling at that time. Like I said, I tried to verify that it was Nuru, and that she used Nuru gel, and she said she did, but since I never actually got there, I can't say for certain.

I saw this posting today on BP,

http://longisland.************/Fema...dy-on-the-body-sweet-631-428-8388-21/44157060

and since I've been dying to try a Nuru, I gave it a call. The woman who answered the phone was pleasant and told me she would text me the address after we hung up, and for me to call when I got there. The address was 1433 W. Main St, Riverhead. I put the address in my GPS and away I went. I hit some traffic on the way, so I texted to tell her that, and also asked about the pictures on the site. She texted me back to call her again, so I did. She admitted the pics weren't real, but when I asked her to send me a real pic she claimed her cell phone didn't have a camera.

The GPS took me to the Country Inn, far out east. I called to tell her I was there and she gave me her room number. Unfortunately, the number she gave me didn't exist, because my GPS had brought me to the wrong place. Apparently I had to put the town in as Riverhead Township instead of just Riverhead. I called her to tell her the mistake, and she laughed. As I was hanging up the phone though, I could hear her start talking to someone else. The real place was just east of Tanger, in the Greenview Inn. The place looked pretty shady. I saw her room, and noticed that the door to the room next to hers was open, but I couldn't see much inside.

Because it took me so much longer to find the place, and due to the shadiness and general bad vibe I got from the place, along with hearing her talking to someone else over the phone, I opted not to call her again, and just drove away. During the first conversation though, she did say that it was indeed a nuru massage, and a hh was 120 and an hour was 160. Each time I called her she was pleasant, but with no real pics and being in such a shady looking place, who knows what you're really going to get. Even though this isn't really a review, I thought I'd post the experience nonetheless.
Scoping out a woman in the supermarket = Free
Asking her opinion about produce = Takes some balls but still free
Creating Attraction = Balls and knowledge but free.
Getting said woman into bed = Balls, knowledge and technique but FREE.
Dumping said woman = Balls, knowledge, technique and guts ....
Bottle of Nuru = $30

Last edited:
Scoping out a woman in the supermarket = Free
Asking her opinion about produce = Takes some balls but still free
Creating Attraction = Balls and knowledge but free.
Getting said woman into bed = Balls, knowledge and technique but FREE.
Dumping said woman = Balls, knowledge, technique and guts ....
Bottle of Nuru = $30

Getting said woman into bed -- FREE???
Who do you know that we don't? :):).
Even if they are not a provider it still costs :):).

Was wandering if any new intel on this place I also called but when I got there was spooked by a suspicious all blacked out truck looked like DT....could be a score if its legit!

I ve been there

I have been there, there is no nuru massage(just a lure to get you there) the ladies aren't young I'd say mid 40's sinky b cups. there are two girls working in the same spot with differnt phone numbers but same story for both of them definitly not the girls in the pictures. good luck

Yes LIGuy, it's legit, although I don't know about the NURU part. Actually, there are 2 crews of asians working out of the motel seperated by 3 rooms. I'vebeen to both and they are a mirror images of each other. Skinny women with great nips were available there although the last time I had an older one with c cups. 160/100 with all positions...DATY available...very clean. As usual, they speak very little english. They both advertise several times a day on Backpage.

Stay safe

Old Monk