628 longisland avenue deerpark 347-931-8810

Ok this store front is a quite place I went on Sunday other places were closed near it or are for rent.greeted by joyce mid thirty asain gal .
Gave her 40 for a half hour rub .i got completely naked she came back in and whispered soft med or hard i picked med cause soft usually feels like I'm getting tickled.
She did a good massage but soaked my body with mad oil and before the flip she brushed my sack numerous times got me aroused told me to turn over with out whiping oil off .my skin was dry so i didn't mind plus my hj was gonna begin .I turn over she softly starts negotiating 40 for hj puts 1 finger up .i just laughed as to say everthing off 100 dream on not with her plane body flat chest n ass .so i put up 2 fingers point to my woody she starts hj i gently put my hand up her skirt feeling her flat ass and her ass bone Wierd .i stopped her hj 3 times and showed her how to massage my balls cause i was about to blow -so its my way to make session last ..i gave 20 tip got that look but who cares i don't plan on marring her .face 3 body3 tits 2 massage skills 5 This is to le my post may be false use your imagination haha