614-715-5573 no name, bamboozled

I hate to sound like a fool but I do think this chick got me twice.

She's the girl in the pic, but when you get comfortable she refused anything over a boob job. Says she does fs but today she's not into it.

I guess if you want Russian hooray? But to me lying = scamming. So I wouldn't give her any more money than the buck twenty she got outta me.

Funny side note. She offered a visit with a co-worker who she says is more FS friendly. Says she will pay the girl from my donation (the one I got nothing for).

Sure as shit the other girl texts me and repeats she will see me and her compatriot will send her the donation.

At this point I literally am doing this just to see what manner of shittery these two are pulling. Currently on about 1.5 hours of constantly telling me she's almost ready. She's also done the thing where she sends you the wrong hotel and then click she didn't.

It's actually entertainment for me at this point.

Living on the edge there, eh, @thezoos!

Ok, 120 given - for what? Nothing? Now that's a true donation, lol!

And the current counter-offer - her friend will see you because the initial provider is GIVING her the 120?

Agreed: bamboozling shittery just about sums things up!

V

The original person tried to get me off with a lame boob job after claiming in her text to me she does FS 'absolutely' and squirts like a fountain. It wasn't working.

I was getting pretty frustrated, especially since I think this same person had gotten me with a similar scam a couple years back (I'm a sucker for squirters). So she said the thing about having a partner that does FS

Which turned out to be a wild goose chase.

Which leads me to suggest that I would love forever the monger who sends this chick on her own goose chase. A nice tour of the remotest locations on the island might do her good.