583 Montauk Hwy, Oakdale 631-512-3428

Didn’t see a review anywhere for this place so decided to TOFTT as I’ve seen them advertising for a while. Sign only said relaxing station foot spa but also saw it listed as Sisy Spa online so I’m not sure if that’s really the name. It’s located in a small strip mall with a Chinese restaurant, Italian restaurant and a few others. I didn’t call, just did a walk-in.

Normal storefront so no buzzer to get in. Small front lobby is curtained off from the back. Was greeted within a couple of seconds and brought right into the back. Curtains for doors. Didn’t really notice if the walls went to ceiling but I don’t think so. Someone else came in a minute or two after me and the sound really traveled inside when they were first talking so I think the tops of the rooms were open. Place is fairly nice. Not run down or smelly at all.

Took the hh for 40. Hour is usual 60. Didn’t get her name like I usually would. Average looking. Probably early to mid 30’s. Short shorts with nice smooth legs. Slightly more butt than usual. When she came back in she never bothered to cover me with a towel. Right away used moisturizer (used it the entire time instead of oil) and rubbed my ass and thighs. She left twice in the first few minutes to deal with another girl as they were talking. She apologized and got back into it. Decent rub. First half of the massage was my back, second half my legs and would frequently rub my ass and crack throughout. Hot towel to get the moisturizer off, used some powder and rubbed it in and started some short st. Told to flip.

Usually I’m hard or almost there on the flip but this time I wasn’t. She started rubbing jr and the surrounding area while I felt her thighs and ass and I started getting hard. Decent medium paced hj with her going fast at the end but for some reason I never even got fully hard. Just semi but I still came none the less. Very unusual for me. Never been an issue ever. Maybe I just wasn’t really in the mood mentally. Quick clean up, tipped 40 and out the door. Usually I ask their name on the way out but I was just thinking about my lack of a full erection so that’s why I didn’t get it.

Decent enough place. I might consider repeating to redeem myself in my mind for my subpar jr performance :)

So I was in search of another spa for when I’m on the road and this one for the location worked perfectly. I wasn’t looking for an FS place. Actually just needed good massage. This place fits the bill. I was greeted by a tiny asian woman with “A” cups and actually a really nice ass. Very Pretty, She was very sweet but English not so good.

I take the hh $40. The rooms have curtain doors and the sound does travel. Shows me the table then leaves.

I get undressed and lay down. About 5min later she comes back in and ask me if I want hard, medium or soft. I opt for medium as it was needed. She does a pretty good massage working the back , neck and shoulders. Not bad. Then she does what I love and climbs on the table with my head between her legs. Don’t know why but this a turn on.

After she was done. She wiped me down thoroughly. Like very thorough lol. Then came the ST. I was in heaven, she actually spent a while doing that. Got me worked up.

Then the flip. Right to work. This is definitely a RT only with OTC. Fine for me because I wasn’t looking for FS.
So while she stroked JR I felt all over and had her butt in my hand a lot. Nice little bubble. I decided how far I can go. Dropped my hand between her legs. Started playing with her Kitty through her clothes. This is when the naughty talk started. Little quivering from her with light moans. She leaned to my ear and whispered some nasties lol. This was hot and when she could tell I was about to blow she stroked faster and blew on the little guy till I busted all over. I got the “Soo Much Cum!” Face. She lifted her hand and said Wow! I just looked at her with a grin like Yup:cool:. She cleaned me up and offered water. $40hh + $60tip total damage $100. I’ll be back next time I’m out here.

So I was in search of another spa for when I’m on the road and this one for the location worked perfectly. I wasn’t looking for an FS place. Actually just needed good massage. This place fits the bill. I was greeted by a tiny asian woman with “A” cups and actually a really nice ass. Very Pretty, She was very sweet but English not so good.

I take the hh $40. The rooms have curtain doors and the sound does travel. Shows me the table then leaves.

I get undressed and lay down. About 5min later she comes back in and ask me if I want hard, medium or soft. I opt for medium as it was needed. She does a pretty good massage working the back , neck and shoulders. Not bad. Then she does what I love and climbs on the table with my head between her legs. Don’t know why but this a turn on.

After she was done. She wiped me down thoroughly. Like very thorough lol. Then came the ST. I was in heaven, she actually spent a while doing that. Got me worked up.

Then the flip. Right to work. This is definitely a RT only with OTC. Fine for me because I wasn’t looking for FS.
So while she stroked JR I felt all over and had her butt in my hand a lot. Nice little bubble. I decided how far I can go. Dropped my hand between her legs. Started playing with her Kitty through her clothes. This is when the naughty talk started. Little quivering from her with light moans. She leaned to my ear and whispered some nasties lol. This was hot and when she could tell I was about to blow she stroked faster and blew on the little guy till I busted all over. I got the “Soo Much Cum!” Face. She lifted her hand and said Wow! I just looked at her with a grin like Yup:cool:. She cleaned me up and offered water. $40hh + $60tip total damage $100. I’ll be back next time I’m out here.
I love when they straddle my head too. That's when I get to grab their ass while I rub my head on the vag.
Sounds like my kind of place for a rub.