561-235-6510 Amelia or is it 503-508-7316 ?

Because I drive a delivery truck, I deliver from Chinatown all the way to Stonybrook to all the chinese take outs, restaurants and stores. It is a long day so I sometimes whip out the iPhone and start googling Backpage. One ad that I had saved caught my eye and I met up with Amelia. It was a 2 call system and she directed me to a private place off Post Ave. The pictures are probrably a few years old cause she got had is a darker blonde with a few more pounds added. The negotiation started at $200 but I told her I only had $140.00. She agreed, relunctantly but since it was so cold, she figured, that was better than nothing. I asked to take a shower and she handed me a fresh towel. Didn't join me but was in the bathroom making small talk. Helped dry me off and we went into the bedroom. Since I am 6'1, I tower over her short stature. Does a nice strip and proceeds to do a BBBJ. Great technique and the tongue ring nearlly made me cum. She stopped and warned me not to come in her mouth. Proceeded to mount me cowgirl, I definately felt like I was bottoming out and she was definately tight like a vice. She wanted to climb off but I hung onto her thighs and grinded her down until her body shook. Definately made her cum. Rolled her over on the bed and just went to town on her pussy missionary style until I blew my load in the bag.

Definately worth repeating. She warned me no more $140.00 but like I said, something is better than nothing in this economy. Now don't go blowing up my deal with her and tell her "Someone said you charged $140.00" cause she will know its me. Hope this review is considered a "good share" and please let me know how I can improve.

A bit of confusion

So the phone number you posted brings up a brunette named Megan
The name Amelia brings up a dirty blonde in Westbury with another phone number

Which one is correct?

darker hair and a little heavier

Definately not the one I saw. I have to log in and check the number I called from my monger phone. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

503-508-7316 Correction...

I stand before my fellow mongers humbled that I erroneously placed the wrong number on my review. Please accept my self beating with a wet noodle.

NYLoco, you are correct, this is the right number. The other number was for a chick that never called back. When I went to look up the number, I just assumed that it was the correct number for Amelia.

Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
Now I know who you're talking about...

I met her a couple of times last year. Very cute but a definite YMMV situation. She advertises uses two names Amelia and Khloe Summers. Both are great pics but in truth they are not actually her. However she is very cute and tight spinner body.

I saw her once, and decided to go back a couple of weeks later to see if the service might be better with multiple visits.

The reason I say it's a YMMV is because I could not convince her to consider a bbbj or multiple pops. She was very polite about it, but for the donation, I decided not to repeat.

Maybe she's relaxed her rules a bit and given trumpny's review, perhaps I'll pay her another visit...

a nice birthday treat

she was pretty easy to get a hold of on the phone Tuesday evening and I merely inquired if she would be around wednesday ,she replied yes and sounded young and sweet on phone. Wasn't too sure about seeing her because my opinion of young providers isn't that good but my lunch schedule ,convenient location and her voice on the phone told me to TOFTT . I'm glad I did. While she's a little pricy(relatively speaking) she was a beautiful ,young (21) ,clean professional provider . Face-8 ,I give the body a 9 but she has small tits so you "small tit deal breaker mongers" might give her body an 8. I was going to say 10 but didn't want to get a load of shit from everyone. Don't get me wrong I love a nice set of tits but they are no way a deal breaker for me. Amelia has a great attitude and is very mature for her age. At least 2 of the Darker photos in the ad are definitely her. 2 call system turned into 3 .

Called in morning told me to call back at 12:30 to confirm I was coming at 1 got me to general area. I was a little early so I pulled into a decent hotel parking lot near the Mall in Westbury/Garden city area and as it turns out that was the place she was at. Next call she said I'll call you in 5 with room number and as promised she did. Hotel slightly upscale,business style place so I fit right in going through lobby. Immediately after knocking the door opened to reveal a hot young blonde in a tight white minidress . Now mind you I went there with the attitude that if she was a bust I was leaving and going to an amp,and was mentally prepared to exit if necessary. I stayed based on her looks(youngest ,hottest one I've ever been with).

Strange thing is we never discussed $ on phone and I brought 2.0 with me based on previous review. Her 1 hr rate is 240 full service. She really doesn't have a 1/2 hr full service rate so I negotiated 200 for extended 1/2 hour f/s and she apologized for not telling me this prior. I just didn't bother to ask ahead! She was extremely apologetic. Asked about ground rules and her reply was "if you do something weird or something I don't like I'll let you know. " got undressed laid on Kingsize bed in really nice room and she started with CBJ.Nice technique . when she asked if I wanted to move onto to fs I asked her to continue with cbj and she obliged. Her skin is real soft and her body is toned like a 21 year old . She didn't appear to have any drug issues .She was in a smoking room but I really didn't smell smoke and she didn't reek. She climbed on top CG and I immediately noticed her nice tight kitty. Onto doggy for a real good pounding and she was really enjoying it. I stopped to catch my breath and then returned to pound her again holding her beautiful ass in my hands. Flipped her for mish and really tried to blow my load but whatever type of condom it was was working for me.

I was fairly exhausted at this point from pounding away( I'm no 21 year old) so she asked If I wanted a break and started the cbj again,then she suggested a HJ finish and I liked the idea so she removed the condom and went to work on me with her soft hands ,. Needless to say I blew a nice load all over her hands ,she hung in there slowing down but never giving up till every drop was out( I respect a woman who does this).

Clean up was Baby wipes and hand towel. Forgot mention I asked to kiss,she doesn't -I was ok with that. I offered DATY but got the impression while it was "NO " today that could be possible once she gets to know you better. She never stopped me from doing anything but I really didn't try much other than playing with her small titties and rubbing that exquisite ass.

Overall I enjoyed myself thoroughly and found her to be a refreshing addition to the local lineup and a definite BP surprise. She says she is on EROS and that she hosts in NYC and comes out to the island from time to time . I may repeat one more time cause I really want to taste that kitty!

Last edited by a moderator:
After careful review most of those photos in the ad are definitely her-she has a tatoo on her foot and can be seen if you blow up some of the photos
That's interesting because I've read many reviews of her elsewhere and many mongers claim the pictures are not her. One even said that she admitted not using her own pictures.

But the tattoo on her right foot is clear enough to see in the photos. So it should be the tell-tale sign for whether the pictures are her or not. And you saw the tattoo and confirmed the girl is the one in the pictures. I'm a little surprised that others adamantly claim the pictures are not her when the tattoo should make it a moot point.

BTW, she looks pretty hot in those pictures. The no kissing, no daty rules are a drag though. Did she at least let you play around with her kitty?

Don't know what to say but I saw the girl in most of the photos. Even if it was another girl with a tatoo on the same foot with same body shape, haur , etc.,the girl I saw was hot so for those naysayers go see her , write a review , compare for yourself don't really know what to say or why I would say anything else on the subject . My review is my review I actually saw her yesterday....it's her