555 Front Street, Hempstead 347-243-9825 & 347-243-8870

No it is not the norm. Stop lying to guys. If you want to tip you can tip, if you dont you dont have to.

$30 tip? No wonder she seemed "pretty happy" because she figured she got a sucker. Nice job bro, now she might keep asking every single guy for huge tips and become jaded. Great work.

It is a new place they just opened months ago.
I have to laugh reading this post.

Ok so let's paint a scenario , I walk into this brothel and you JJ, are already waiting. The junk inspector sees me and says "Hola Papi, so nice to see you again. Would you like me to get Maria for you? She just clocked in!!" Maria grabs me, we pass the junk inspector. She brings me to the cleanest of these dirty rooms and the mattress has a pretty clean sheet on it where I proceed to have a great experience. After we finish, I tip her 2 $20 bills. She kisses me on the lips and gives me her personal cell! Meanwhile you are still waiting for your $15 BJ special from Jaunita (who had track marks and missing teeth)and you're demanding your change from that $20 bill you handed her.

Bottom line JJ, the nicer and more generous you are, the more you will get in return. Does it work with every scenario , no. But 4 out of 5 times it does.

No it is not the norm. Stop lying to guys. If you want to tip you can tip, if you dont you dont have to.

$30 tip? No wonder she seemed "pretty happy" because she figured she got a sucker. Nice job bro, now she might keep asking every single guy for huge tips and become jaded. Great work.

It is a new place they just opened months ago.
Sorry for any confusion JJ the place I was asking about was the Chica spot in Baldwin/Hempstead border that n2Deep talked about earlier in the thread I was saying wow how come I never heard of it? That's all thanks for your assistance it is greatly appreciated buddy.

Sorry for any confusion JJ the place I was asking about was the Chica spot in Baldwin/Hempstead border that n2Deep talked about earlier in the thread I was saying wow how come I never heard of it? That's all thanks for your assistance it is greatly appreciated buddy.
the grand ave north chica spot is/was a no gringos spot so unless you look and speak like the guys sitting at home depot parking lot
you "can not enter"...
i too njoy a change of menu but just not worth the hassle...