(516)421-9140 Hicksville East Meadow multi girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a strip mall in Hicksville few blocks from Holy Trinity High. They have multiple girls I’ve seen 3 so far Bella, Kelly, Gabby.
Bella is a thiccc and curvy Latina with a fat ole ass.
Kelly is a slim Latina with perky tits and a cute ass
Gabby is a light skinned Latina with some curves all girls are 25-30 years old
They’re open 10-7.
160 hh
200 hour
No full service but I think you could get head. They never said no when I asked but it never happened either.
Some days they have two girls on some days it’s only one girl.
Four hand massage is available for double the price.
The pictures aren’t them in the adds but they’re pretty accurate.
Booking is super easy shot the number a text and wait for a reply. They get back to you fairly fast. They will send you a real picture of themselves if you ask.
The details: I text the number in the add and then ask for a picture from Bella. Immediately tell her I’m on my way. When I get there she’s wearing leggings and a crop top. I put the cash down, I sanitize my hands leave my shoes at the door and get lead into the room. Get told to undress and she walks out a minute later she comes back in and undresses her self. Same old small talk hows work, where you from, covid sucks.
The massage itself is probably a 6/10.
It’s more of a sexy massage then a massage to get the knots out.
She then flips me over and begins to tease me from my chest to my legs. Then she starts with the oil on my dick and goes to work. Very responsive try’s different things and keeps going with what’s working. Let’s me grab her ass and tits the whole time. I pop she cleans me up we make some more small talk as we both get dressed and then I leave.
The other two girls are very similar in terms of experience.
Kelly might be the freakiest because she sucked my nips without me asking and it was rather hot.
Gabby was probably the best conversation.
Bella is my favorite just based on her being my type with a giant rear end.
Would recommend checking this place out. They have other girls that work there to never experienced them.

Status
Not open for further replies.