516-399-0854 no name no location on ad

I've texted with, but seems sketchy. 2 different locations so far, and both in the same towns that I've mentioned on 2 different occasions. For example, I ask, what town are you in? They ask back, what town are you in? I say (for example) Baldwin, and they say back, I'm in Baldwin too. That's happened twice in 2 different towns! You know I'll toftt, but I'm wondering if anyone has had luck, or been rolled. As you can see, the pics are completely fake. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I've texted with, but seems sketchy. 2 different locations so far, and both in the same towns that I've mentioned on 2 different occasions. For example, I ask, what town are you in? They ask back, what town are you in? I say (for example) Baldwin, and they say back, I'm in Baldwin too. That's happened twice in 2 different towns! You know I'll toftt, but I'm wondering if anyone has had luck, or been rolled. As you can see, the pics are completely fake. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Go with your gut..forget about it.

You ways come thru that's for sure with the good, bad, and ugly lol
Thanks. I pursued this one a bit. They wanted 120 for a bbj, I countered with 60 and they immediately agreed. That's a red flag right there. They then gave me an address on the oceanside/east Rockaway boarder at a housing complex there, red flag number 2. Then they asked me to pick up gift cards for them, red flag 3. I said I didn't have time, and that cash was king. They then said I'd need to secure my appointment time with a down payment on a cash app. That's where I ended our text transaction. Never got a pic that looked like it could be legit, even tho I mentioned several times that the pics seemed fake. This one had bad news written all over it.

I went thru the same exact thing with this scammer. Probably some hood kids looking for Googleplay gift cards.

Same thing I told them cash is king they said they had too much cash and sent pics of a pile of bills.