505 Hicksville Rd, Massapequa 516-241-6622

Was told that Crystal was off at N. Jerusalem, so I was going to go to the legit place on Hicksville Rd in N. Massapequa. But while looking under Backpage Body Rubs I saw this place and figured I'd TOFTT:

http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/all-new-grand-opening-best-leisure-time-spa-21/39540907

It's just north of the tracks. I parked in back in the lot. It's a business district, but a lot of traffic and people. It was around 2 pm, so I looked for a back door. No number, but looking through the glass door I saw an asian woman sitting down. I walked in, and it seems as this was the AMP sitting room. 3 women eating and watching TV. I muttered an apology but brazened it out as I had no intention of leaving and walking around the front. One gets up and shows me to a curtained off room. I'm thinking it has the makings of a legit place. Not just the curtains, but it's 45 for the hour (R&Ts usually start at 60). Lastly the sign on the wall saying no extras.
Long story short, it was a great massage by a young attractive woman. I know young and attractive are subjective in an AMP, but she was. She claims 27 and it seems about right, and she is at least a 7 looks wise. Her name is Tina and she was very friendly. I never heard of this place, so I confessed it was my first time there. I did a little roaming while she worked, but it was pretty obvious no extras were forthcoming. But I did get the good massage I wanted, and I'll make at least one more visit to see what else is available.

Tried this place today and wasn't thrilled. I was looking for legit massage and that's what I got, but the massage was just okay - better than average, I guess, but not great - and she timed it so that the one-hour timer went off about a minute after the flip and then she asked me if I wanted more time, which I hate, especially in a legit place. Tina is a good looking woman and friendly enough - seems to want to practice her English, but she has to pause massaging in order to process what she's hearing and formulate a response, so I just stopped talking. If she's 27, I'm 18.

Will not return. I've had much better legit massages up the road at 1236.

Must have been a fluke because I got HE here about a week ago, except it was not Tina, or Nia, the other woman currently there. Her name was Kelly or Kerry, had a bit of speech impediment. Just walked in off the street and no one else was in the place. The rooms are curtained off and she kept the curtain open the entire time. Asked for one hour at $45. Saw the sign in the room about "no extra services are offered at any cost". About 20 minutes in, the towel came off the butt and when she was doing the forearm slide across the back ribs she was putting fingers in the butt with the other hand. HE on the flip with some roaming under the shirt but breasts were hard to get to with a hard push-up bra in the way. Finished up the hour with massage. Tipped 25.

However, since then have tried to make another appointment with Kerry but when I ask for her on the phone, Tina or Nia say nothing. Finally decided to make appointment and go in anyway and take my chances today. When I walked in I asked Tina and Nia if Kerry was in and neither would say anything. Not even, "she's off today" or "she doesn't work here anymore." So I guess they found out Kerry was violating the policy about extras and let her go.

So I got regular massage from Tina, average at best. 50 minutes of working on the back of body and 10 minutes after the flip and then the, "you need more time?" routine. Kept my butt covered the entire time and would barely touch it. I won't be repeating here. For $3 more, I can get a 90-minute legit massage up the road at 1236 at the VIP price, and the massages are very good 90% of the time and they will spend a decent amount of time on the butt.

Also, they had the front and back doors open, and closed them and put the A/C on when the massage started - but its above the front door and does nothing for the back of the room and it was uncomfortable. Another guy came in as I was finishing up and after I dressed I walked to the front door and passed the room he was in with Nia and the curtain was open. Not cool for him, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Yeah, the curtain wasn't completely closed when I was there, either - didn't love that. I don't know who Kerry/Kelly is, but based on what you experienced they're serious about the no extras rule. Nice people, but no reason to go here whether you're looking for legit massage or something more.

From member Dschrute in the "LI Bust" thread:

From the Newsrag website:

Cops: 4 arrested in illicit massage operation

October 6, 2013 BY JENNIFER BARRIOS
Four Queens women were arrested Saturday in connection with an illegal massage operation in Massapequa, Nassau County police said.

Police said undercover detectives and a male witness received massages for money at 505 Hicksville Road from Yuan Bo Shen, 35, Ying Bo Liu, 41, and Xiao Hua Gu, 31, all of Flushing. Police said none of the women were licensed to practice massage, and all three were arrested and charged with unauthorized practice of profession.

Shortly after the arrests, police said Hong Xie, 44, of Flushing, said she was the boss and offered a monthly payment of cash to operate her business without police interference and to release the three women.

Police also arrested Xie and charged her with third-degree bribery of a public servant.

The four women were scheduled to be arraigned on Sunday at First District Court in Hempstead.

---------------

A damn shame. I will miss these three sweet girls.

Last edited:
Wow, this place was completely legit, can't believe it got busted. The pigs really have nothing better to do than bust asian girls. The douche bags are afraid to bust real criminals. Probably got a shit load of overtime too

When the cops couldn't get them into a prostitution charge, they grabbed them for the old "Operating w/o a License" charge. Hey, they have to justify the $$$ for the "investigation". Not to mention a lot of these girls are illegal, so they eventually get turned over to ICE and packed onto a slow boat to China.

Wow, this place was completely legit, can't believe it got busted. The pigs really have nothing better to do than bust asian girls. The douche bags are afraid to bust real criminals. Probably got a shit load of overtime too
Looks like this may be in the village. I know that the villages are responsive to local businesses such as those with legit massage licenses or maybe just next door local shops that don't want an AMP next door with guys going in and out. Once they make a complaint the place gets investigated and it is all over. Like shooting fish in a barrel - can't miss.

It's not in the Park village. Its not a bad location but it is near a Fire House. Just some girls trying to make a dollar, it's absurd.

It's not in the Park village. Its not a bad location but it is near a Fire House. Just some girls trying to make a dollar, it's absurd.
In my long mongering experience, when an individual place is busted like this (as opposed to when the PD wants to do a major sweep) the reason is are usually complaints form neighbors because of increased male traffic, too close to a school or kids dance studio, tying up parking place from nearby business or just some busybody who feels it is their obligation to report such sin based places.

Once a complaint is made LE has to investigate.

I always went in through the back entrance but if I recall right they were surrounded by a nail studio, lawyer office and gym. This had turned into such a good legit place for me and those three girls were so sweet. I hope they're not deported and turn up somewhere else because I'll miss them.

...... This had turned into such a good legit place for me and those three girls were so sweet. I hope they're not deported and turn up somewhere else because I'll miss them.
You just hit on my reason for when I find someone who is good I either give them my throwaway phone # or get their # and tell the girl to call me or I will call them should they ever go somewhere else as I like them and would go to the new place to see her. This line also gets a big smile and helps with the extras.

Finally got here in early December and received a very legit massage, back and legs only, midsection covered. However, just noticed that they are now advertising in the Back Rub section of BP and the ad now says "therapeutic and sensual massage". Anyone been there more recently?