50 Bethpage Rd 516-725-0568

After reading the thread about 5 Bethpage Rd, the OP mentioned Candy from 2196 and that he saw this place in some ads. The only ad I saw was for 50 Bethpage Rd, billed as "Phoenix Spa". So I called and asked if Candy was working. She said yes, so my response was, "I'll be there shortly."
When I arrived at 50, it's a large commercial building. The spa is on the left, but another business shares the foyer/front door. But be warned as the white door bell is for the other business. On the left of the window I saw a small handwritten note to not use the bell as it's for the other business. Unfortunately I saw the sign AFTER I rang the bell. A chinese woman in her 30's answers the door while I mutter an apology for ringing the bell (this could be a problem later if they don't get their own bell). Her name was Cindy.
She's okay by AMP standards I guess, and leads me to a large clean room with a door and walls that go to the ceiling. I asked for Candy and she said OK. Her English is poor. I gave 50 for the hr. She leaves, I get undressed and lay down. Someone comes in, I look up and it's......Cindy. I said, "Where's Candy?" She mutters something and just starts the massage. I wasn't happy, but the massage wasn't bad. I heard doors opening and closing so I figured Candy was done. I told Cindy to get Candy. We had trouble communicating, but she gets Candy. Problem was, it's not the Candy from Hewlett. This Candy was also in her 30's and I thought better looking than Cindy. I was bummed, but wound up getting a 4 hand HE finale which was pretty good. Paper towel/alcohol cleanup, but I had to ask for a hot towel to wipe the oil off my back. They were both friendly but language was a problem. Set up was better than most and seemed recently refurbished. 20 each and I was gone.

you have learned chinese people dont like the word no ,when you asked about candy they just told you what you wanted to hear ,i recomend asking 3 times .and by the way wtf is going on with this site whos idea to change it ...and i guess you like loosing people by logging them off .i almost lost my password and was about to call it quits with this site ....

well you should ask them 3 times chinese people hate saying no ...also wtf is going on with this site i have been logged off again and almost gave up couldnt remember my password or recieve it threw email good thing i wrote it down and saved it .i was about to call it quits from here

Agreed. Three is the magic number. In Asian culture.

I've heard it's not considered polite to accept on the first or second offer/request.
You have to get to that third time before it means what you want it to mean.

Here in the US, we are straightforward !
Then we get frustrated !
lol

Maybe we'll end up like that in a few thousand years too.
The older cultures seem to value politeness, giving face, respect, a lot more than actual communication.
Maybe too much !
I think it's also partly the fact that they communicate a lot by what they don't say. Everyone understands what's what so they don't press. Fascinating culture.

Went there this week (been here many times before) There was a new young girl there (Cici - I think)
This place has always been a simple R&T place for me, never any questions never any doubt.
This time I walked out... in the middle of my massage.
The girl was just teasing me and I placed her hand to show her what I wanted.. I HATE THE "YOU DO" answer. O did not force anything but I did repeat that I was NOT happy and that I've been there many times before she just gave me that shit eating grin.. she spoke English well so I knew there was no doubt that she understood what I was asking her for.
First time walk-out for me.. but I refuse to take this crap anymore. Mamasan wanted me to stay (she knew I was there before) she said she'd take care of me.. but by that time I had lost all interest. I told her there were just too may other places to go to... and that I would NOT be returning. She almost begged me to change my mind... but I left anyway. I hope she has a "talk" with this new young girl, she was cute and had potential, it's just too bad she just didn't "get it" she obviously didn't understand what the job entailed.

If you decide to go, I hope you have better luck than I did.

MY bad experience.. will NOT return

Doc

Visited Friday about 1pm, CiCi started lame rub down, I flipped after 5 minutes and glided her hands on my to my favorite part, she said no, but I just made it clear it was ok, she started to play with the boys, then reached for some oil for ok HE, did not allow roaming above the waist, she is young and has tight body, OTC with nice round ass help with release, good clean up & gave her $40 on top of $40 for 30 minutes, was in & out in about 25 minutes. May visit again

Visited Friday about 1pm, CiCi started lame rub down, I flipped after 5 minutes and glided her hands on my to my favorite part, she said no, but I just made it clear it was ok, she started to play with the boys, then reached for some oil for ok HE, did not allow roaming above the waist, she is young and has tight body, OTC with nice round ass help with release, good clean up & gave her $40 on top of $40 for 30 minutes, was in & out in about 25 minutes. May visit again
So you got a shit massage, only HE, and no roaming and you thought it was a good idea to tip 40?? Awesome.

Been here a few times, just so you know this younger girl Cici refuses to massage me because i once asked for HE in begining of massage. The working manager always apoligises for her then makes you happy so you don't leave. I asked if she wants to make money and she reply's no. She is a waste of time and the others here are nothing to speak of. She is worth a ten dollar tip- 40 is way too good for her. The working manager has a blue rubber glove beware of- keep that thing away from me. The spinner there is a tiny bit better.

So you got a shit massage, only HE, and no roaming and you thought it was a good idea to tip 40?? Awesome.
I thought the same thing MDC. A performance like that would have gotten maybe $10 from me, just to get the point across, and it's why I'll just keep driving and go to Flushing. The LI AMPS are in a horrible state right now.