5 arrested in 2 AMP busts in Suffolk

Two AMPS were raided today. One in Lindenhurst and one in Hauppauge. Here is the SCPD press releases:

Incident: Two Arrested for Prostitution in Lindenhurst Massage Parlor Raid
Date/Time: Friday May 14, 2010 at 3:45 p.m.

Suffolk County Police today arrested two women for offering prostitution at a Lindenhurst massage parlor.

First Precinct Crime Section officers conducted an investigation that revealed prostitution activity at the Massage Therapy Group, located at 101 N. Wellwood Ave., Suite #5. Massage tables, assorted body oils, lotions, towels, bedding, a computer and cash were seized after a search warrant was executed at 3:45 p.m. The massage parlor advertised services on Craigslist and Newsday.

Karla Melgar, 34, of 13 Gardner Ave., Hicksville, was charged with two counts of Prostitution and one count of Promoting Prostitution. Yanina Scaffini, 33, of West John St., Hicksville, was charged with two counts of Prostitution.

Melgar and Scaffini will be held overnight and arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on May 15. A criminal charge is an accusation.

A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incident: Three Arrested for Prostitution in Hauppauge Massage Parlor Raid
Date/Time: Friday May 14, 2010 at 4:30 p.m.

Suffolk County Police today arrested three women for offering prostitution at a Hauppauge massage parlor.

Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers in conjunction with Fourth Squad detectives conducted an investigation that began in October of 2009, which revealed prostitution activity at the Relax Center, located at 656A Motor Parkway. Massage tables, assorted body oils, lotions, towels, bedding, a computer and cash were seized after a search warrant was executed at 4:30 p.m. Employees were also performing massages without a required New York State license. The massage parlor advertised services on Craigslist and Newsday.

Ping Lu, 44, of 45-38 149 th St., Flushing, Hui Jie Dou, 52, of 42-79 Main St., Flushing, and Ying Hui Hang, 45, of 132-29 59 th Ave., Flushing, were charged with two counts of Prostitution. Jie Dou and Hui Hang were also charged with Unauthorized Practice of a Profession.

They will be held overnight and arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on May 15.

A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

I guess we must be careful when visiting mp's. I tried limiting myself to places I thought were safe, such as 455 Main Street, Farmingdale, which I think was busted a while back, but has since reopened. Also, a place on Fulton Street in Farmingdale and on E. Main Street, Bay Shore. Now I'll have to stay with some independents, at least until the heat is off. These would include, but not be limited to, the Bohemian Rhapsody, Busty Michelle, Dr. Judy, and of course.

Moderator note :

Stop your bullshit..

Last edited by a moderator:
Two AMPS were raided today. One in Lindenhurst and one in Hauppauge. Here is the SCPD press releases:

Incident: Two Arrested for Prostitution in Lindenhurst Massage Parlor Raid
Date/Time: Friday May 14, 2010 at 3:45 p.m.

Suffolk County Police today arrested two women for offering prostitution at a Lindenhurst massage parlor.

First Precinct Crime Section officers conducted an investigation that revealed prostitution activity at the Massage Therapy Group, located at 101 N. Wellwood Ave., Suite #5. Massage tables, assorted body oils, lotions, towels, bedding, a computer and cash were seized after a search warrant was executed at 3:45 p.m. The massage parlor advertised services on Craigslist and Newsday.

Karla Melgar, 34, of 13 Gardner Ave., Hicksville, was charged with two counts of Prostitution and one count of Promoting Prostitution. Yanina Scaffini, 33, of West John St., Hicksville, was charged with two counts of Prostitution.

Melgar and Scaffini will be held overnight and arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on May 15. A criminal charge is an accusation.

A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incident: Three Arrested for Prostitution in Hauppauge Massage Parlor Raid
Date/Time: Friday May 14, 2010 at 4:30 p.m.

Suffolk County Police today arrested three women for offering prostitution at a Hauppauge massage parlor.

Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers in conjunction with Fourth Squad detectives conducted an investigation that began in October of 2009, which revealed prostitution activity at the Relax Center, located at 656A Motor Parkway. Massage tables, assorted body oils, lotions, towels, bedding, a computer and cash were seized after a search warrant was executed at 4:30 p.m. Employees were also performing massages without a required New York State license. The massage parlor advertised services on Craigslist and Newsday.

Ping Lu, 44, of 45-38 149 th St., Flushing, Hui Jie Dou, 52, of 42-79 Main St., Flushing, and Ying Hui Hang, 45, of 132-29 59 th Ave., Flushing, were charged with two counts of Prostitution. Jie Dou and Hui Hang were also charged with Unauthorized Practice of a Profession.

They will be held overnight and arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on May 15.

A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
i had every intention of going there last friday afternoon around the time of the bust. i was at a client not too far from there, but got a call from my SO and just decided to go home instead. damn. this "hobby" sure is dangerous. i should have stayed with stamps

I guess my powers of observation are shot. I constantly ride, bike, and walk past 101 N. Wellwood Ave, Lindenhurst, and never noticed anything amiss. I never saw where they advertised. And, they were just a few doors away where Assemblyman Horlsey has his office. It's like the Chuck Berry song, "It goes to show you never can tell."