48 Nesconset Hwy, Port Jefferson Station 917-622-5355

It's a stand alone house. They are on the second floor of a raised ranch type house. Nice set up, rest of the house seems empty. Plenty of parking, but right on rt. 347.
When I got there they told me 10 minutes, but by the time they put me in the waiting room, mamason, said, "girl finished." So a few minutes later, I go into the room. Took half for $40. I was really in a rush, so when she returned, I just pulled her to me. She was wearing a little sailor outfit. I started to feel her up, she asked, no massage? I said no, she went for the oil. I asked for daty, she said $100, I said no. She said hj, $40. ok. I laid down and she started the hj. She was not very good, jackhammer. got her to slow down, and rub the boys. Finally popped. Total time 20 minutes. will I repeat? Maybe, because it's so convent.

i went to this place months ago when they were on the first floor had a decent looking girl there all alone. Did not partake in anything just wanted to see the place. My problem with the place is its right in the open on 347, no place to hide my car and everyone in my neighbor hood driving by at rush hour

i went to this place months ago when they were on the first floor had a decent looking girl there all alone. Did not partake in anything just wanted to see the place. My problem with the place is its right in the open on 347, no place to hide my car and everyone in my neighbor hood driving by at rush hour
It seems we should car pool, lol

I made a mistake and went today. I had mina, a really young Korean girl, maybe mid 20's. $ 40 for a half. I laid face up. She could find the oil, offered cream, yuck! Found some oil, and finished me off. worst experience at an amp in years. Of course she had her period, no touching the tits, all bad., out 80.