47a gazza blvd farmingdale

if you remember the old place on gazza .well they moved across the street in a building that is espisito plumbing company .the amp door is to the right side it has 47a in big white letters and typical amp white plastic door bell .well i went in and had jenny she worked across the street .gave 4o for half she gave a ok massage on the flip got up freed her fat real c rack and had my way with them .while she proceeded with a oil hj i completed on the rug .. she got me a towel to clean myself .she told me to lay down more massagy so i got a 2o minute more session ..this place is clean no doors on rooms just curtains i dont think fs is available i had jennys jeans down and had some finger play at old place i could of daty but i have to be really turned on to do her the favor of pleasing her ymmv..i give her face 4 body 5 tits 8 .one more girl is there but was busy might be same girls as old place went on sunday last week plumbing biz closed so no activity dont know about mon to friday ..oh tipped her 3o

sniff test hell it was over a year ago at old place .i dont remember... i didnt go down below the belt this time ..oh and this isnt the jenny at the old allen blvd joint just to let you curious dudes know .peace..happy mongering

I went there yesterday afternoon. An average looking woman let me in and she started to lead me to a room. I wasn't attracted to her , so I asked if another girl is working. This woman looked at me like sdhe didn't understand me-what else is new?! Finally, She called the other lady to come out and of course she was cute. Guys, they always try to pawn off the substellar talent. This woman was named Jessica and was nice. I played it cool for awhile, and then started to grab her ass as she was massaging mine rear end. She never touched the boys even as I was reaching from behind to put my hand between her legs. She playfully slapped my hand and saying be a good boy! I kept going at it and pulling down her pants and kissing her ass cheeks and she goes NO! as she was laughing. Anyway, I didn't want to force the issue as I wanted to let her know I wanted a HE. On the flip, I was not hard because of the lack of ball play so she put my hand on my playground as if to say you do. I put her hand where it counted and she went for the oil and did her thing. Hot towel was thorough and another 10 minutes of leg and arm massage. Ok for 1/2 hr. With tip included, $60.

I have been here many times, almost always with Jessica. Body 5 face 5.She's a little older(45-50?), but very enthusiastic. She gives a great massage and finish. Roaming allowed. Alot of attention to the boys and the crack. She does alot of ear kissing and licking and oh's and ah's. 60+40

Gone

I had been to this place a few times over the last 2 months,but when I called a few weeks ago, no answer. I drove by only to see a notice on the door and 2 cars from a cleaning company there.