470-989-2788 domican 22 cardate medford

I needed to get off midday so I texted her, quick response 100ss,150hhrin car....
Met her at her apt complex and she got in.
We just stayed there, ups guy 40 feet away, some dude cleaning his car 5 spots away...
She is 22, those are her pictures, but she is a bit heavier now... young, decently cute, not very chatty or overly friendly.
Gave a crappy bj so I bagged it, bring your own!
She got on top,her facing forward while I pounded for a bit....
She kept saying 'did you nut yet' , ''tell me when. You gonna nut ""I have to go I have others waiting "
I said stf up and jammed hard and blasted into bag.
She got off and i cleaned up quick a d she got out.
Definitely not my favorite but I did get my rocks off and sometimes you just gotta!
100. I didn't. Bargain her but I'm sure she would take 60.
I had called a girl in patchogue advertising 60 but she didn't respond until hours later.

Attachments

Cute face. But that "did you not yet" is a turn off.
The pic of her face, even had that "are you done yet" bored face .... just killed any attepts/desires to meet her... started texting her last night, but she took to long to reply, i had already moved on, ran out of freetime availability to meet anyone... takes forever to meet new when the old/usuals are unresponsive

Thanks for the TOFFT, @Yolo55 . Let us know about the patchogue provider!

The only SP's who've asked me that question (granted, I haven't been around long) have been Latina. The last thing I want to do is engage in racial stereotypes, but sometimes the attitude these latin american girls seem to have is that they're gods gift to man and we should count our lucky stars they're allowing us dirty mongers to touch them, p2p be damned. "Did you nut yet"....ugh.

I set a car date for .. I think she called herself “Lisa”. She’s definitely the girl in her posting and the pic that was posted on this board.

Cute Latina that is a little heavier now than in her original pic. But not too bad. She’s just not a small spinner. Still cute with nice size rack and a little chub.
I saw one posting that listed 80 for car date and I saw other postings from her that said 100. When I was setting up the date through text she wanted 100 but I asked to do it for 80 and she quickly agreed.
She did however insist on staying in her apartment complex parking lot and it probably is the worst spot EVER. It was still a little daylight out ( about 5 pm) and everyone was coming home from work. I felt so uncomfortable staying there with NON tinted windows that I told her that I can’t do it. She insisted on staying and said thay we’ll be fine. I said fuck it and we hopped in the back. ( heck it’s not my neighborhood) But I won’t be doing that again. Not in the daylight at least.

Bbj into cfs. For 80. I was quick so she didn’t rush me. I didn’t get that vibe from her either. But like I said , I was quick. Maybe if I was a little longer she’d start complaining.

I did bring my own protection and she hinted to the fact that if I didn’t she would just have to give me a BJ or HJ That would have pissed me off cause I need full service. I always bring it.

Overall I would repeat. but I need a place more private than her apartment complex location. She said “now that she knows me she’ll go to a different spot next time”. We’ll see. She seemed a little new at this.

I set a car date for .. I think she called herself “Lisa”. She’s definitely the girl in her posting and the pic that was posted on this board.

Cute Latina that is a little heavier now than in her original pic. But not too bad. She’s just not a small spinner. Still cute with nice size rack and a little chub.
I saw one posting that listed 80 for car date and I saw other postings from her that said 100. When I was setting up the date through text she wanted 100 but I asked to do it for 80 and she quickly agreed.
She did however insist on staying in her apartment complex parking lot and it probably is the worst spot EVER. It was still a little daylight out ( about 5 pm) and everyone was coming home from work. I felt so uncomfortable staying there with NON tinted windows that I told her that I can’t do it. She insisted on staying and said thay we’ll be fine. I said fuck it and we hopped in the back. ( heck it’s not my neighborhood) But I won’t be doing that again. Not in the daylight at least.

Bbj into cfs. For 80. I was quick so she didn’t rush me. I didn’t get that vibe from her either. But like I said , I was quick. Maybe if I was a little longer she’d start complaining.

I did bring my own protection and she hinted to the fact that if I didn’t she would just have to give me a BJ or HJ That would have pissed me off cause I need full service. I always bring it.

Overall I would repeat. but I need a place more private than her apartment complex location. She said “now that she knows me she’ll go to a different spot next time”. We’ll see. She seemed a little new at this.
Quite possible that someone has her back..