4400 Nesconset Highway

I went to this place for the first time today. I t opens at 10:30 in the morning so I parked to see what type of talent. I saw a spinner type with nice long hair and another lady who I thought looked OK. My thought was to get the spinner. I waited for a few minutes to get settled and I walked up and entered without the AMP bell. Of course, I was greeted by the the average looking woman and said I want the other girl that is hear. They all want to give out the plain janes first, it pisses me off. Anyway, I am greeted by Jenny and I was like cool. She has a nice slim body and very pretty face fo a 40's something woman. She tells me she's 30 and we all know to add another 10 years to get closer to the truth. I get ready and she comes in to start the massage. She was very good for the light touch and using her hair to on my back was quite sensual. I grab her ass and massage her crotch from behind without any resistance. She was smiling and she wanted me to turn over a little to quickly, but I told her not yet. Finally, after a few more minutes, I flip and toucch her check tenderly and got to kiss her lightly on her lips and neck. She started to stroke me a little to quickly and told hher to slow it down and she complied. I got one tit out wit some resistance and she has a nice nip. She wouldn't let me keep it out for me to suck on, however, I kept drawing her close to me suck on her neck while she was finishing me. She has a nice personality and is very sweet. I still had 10 minutes so she hot-towelled me and then proceeded to give me a nice back massage finish using her forearms to apply adequate pressure as well as using her fingers to go down my spine, a very nice touch. Damage 40 for half/hr and 20 for tip. Downside is that this place is on major Highway and is located in a one building setup next to a dead end residential street. Plenty of parking in front of building but you stand out. If you park on the dead-end street, the residents may be peeved. Also, no amp bell and anyone can walk in the place unannounced. Good LUck guys.

Yes, it is on the north side of nesconset highway and east of the Old Town Road traffic light. So if you are going east pass this traffic light you need to turn around and go west and it will be on your right hand side. It's a brown building with no signs.

have seen ANNA about seven times- usually tip 30 for the hour- she offered 2 pops today very patient went over the hour a tad actually

They just cut n run whithout a bust- why bother opening the doors.who in there right mind is granting a lease to this industry. The more popular they are-the-less likely it is that they remain in one place.

Last edited: