433 Maple Ave

Went today around 2, number is 516-668-7265, typical 40 1/2, 60-hr, saw Linda,very friendly though she was into her late 40's at least. Place was clean with ample parking and although they share the building with a construction business it was not uncomfortable upon entering. Rooms had door and although they were glass there was a curtain inside to secrete all activities. The massage was an 8, the tease was an 8 and the r/t was an 8. Allowed OTC, didn't try to much for the first time. Paid 40-20 for 1/2 and she was happy. On the way out saw two other younger prospects about 7's who were all smiles. Will return.

433 Maple

No shower / table shower...which I like..so bummer.....but still something about this place I like...All the girls I've met are a little older, give reasonably good R&T service...with other possibilities YMMV, but that's just a hunch. The girls i met (patti, linda, and julie) provide decent /good massage skills..good communications, and are accomodating.

This used to be my go-to place. In the last 12 months I have probably gone about 8 times but I haven't been there in the last 4 or so months partially due to the fact that it's a bit far and I prefer to do a farther drive in nicer weather; part because the last time I went there I had a bad experience. To start with the bad experience, I left work and went straight to the place. It was September or so and it was POURING out. I called the place and asked for my girl Julie who is fairly talented in the first and second half of the massage. They said ok and I said 10 minutes. Crazy weather traffic caused me to get there 5-8 minutes late. It's pouring and I wait a second in the lot to see if the rain will let up a bit. In that moment another guy pulls into the lot and runs into the amp. I knew at that moment what was going to happen. So I waited 5 minutes to ward off the sketchiness and went down and Julie answers the door and tells me i'm late and now she just took a customer. I think giving a customer an extra 10 minutes in crazy weather wouldn't be a bad idea since i call and was going every week almost. But, alas, I understand that this isn't the type of place that would think that way. So I haven't gone back and I've found other opportunities that were good enough to replace this. That day I made the mistake of listening to the lady who tells me to wait in a small curtained off area that isn't so different from a spacious closet with a sports illustrated swimsuit edition on a table. This was stupid as I waited for the girl that wasn't Julie for about 15 minutes. When I got in the room I was just desparate and took a half hour for 40 with the other lady who is around 50 and somewhat attractive but nothing you need to see. Massage was poor...but Julie is good. Ending was ok, not great. Julie is worth seeing. I used to go here before Julie for another girl who was really great. She gave a really intense feather touch and she'd have you even put up your leg while on your belly so that she could just play with the guys and reach under. It was very sexy and she was very cute too...around 40. But now she's gone. I will return here one day.

Been here a few times. Always a class act.
Only negative is there is no TS or any shower available. Otherwise place is super clean, private rooms with real locking doors and always good looking talent working. The massages are also very good :)

I went to this place today. Getting tired of my usual places so I played backpage roulette. I knew it had to have already been reviewed, and here it is. Just going to add my two cents I saw "Patty" today. She was by far the hottest AMP worker I have ever had. She was thin and young. Would'nt let me under her clothes but I did'nt care she looked that good. The only downside to my visit is that this place is BUSY. Both rooms were full when I showed up so I had to go behind a curtain on the other side of the room. Normally I would have bailed but she looked that good. I will go back but on off times, I'll see if I can get in one of those fancy rooms with doors next time.