420 Friendly?

Oh Goody........

Daddycool said:
What does this mean? I see a few girls on CL have this in their ad?
I don't feel so fucking dumb now...... I asked that question a couple of months ago. At least they know we're not junkies.

I thought it had to do with drugs but just wasn't sure how serious the drug was going to be. It is nice to know that I am so out of the loop of junky talk.

I thought it was the new hip way to say that they were open to greek.

Its getting more difficult to find girls who admit to being open to greek. I have had girls swear to me that they would never do that, but after some talking and orgasms, they try it.

I have talked to AATR and Val cannot help me even right now. I am on her waiting list.

Last edited:
4:20 refers to the time of day to smoke weed....but, the slang version of this slang term normally refers simply to smoking pot. Also, some pot smokers get excited for April 20 every year

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Daddycool said:
Its getting more difficult to find girls who admit to being open to greek.
It's been more than once where I'm sitting next to some girl who's saying to someone she's never done it/doesn't do it, and I'm biting my lip because I've hit it hard, fast and long........

Somewhat off topic: has anyone noticed that a lot of girls love to watch other girls getting banged in the ass?

coreman said:
4:20 refers to the time of day to smoke weed....but, the slang version of this slang term normally refers simply to smoking pot. Also, some pot smokers get excited for April 20 every year

It's what's referred to as the national [pot]smokers day

420 from the urban dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=420

the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation.
So there ya go, someone's parents out there invented the term 4/20.

among thr various defintions

Greek:

Same source definition #3:

/noun/(1) a citizen of Greece; (2) a person whose ancestors are from Greece

/adjective/ referring to things or ideas that originated in Grecce/verb/ to butt fuck

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=greek

Last edited: