4 8 15 16 23 42

billyS

Reign of Terror
So far the new season has been good.
That young Asian actor who plays the physic was on the Sopranos last season. He was Uncle Juniors buddy in the mental ward. He also played a shrink in "The Squid and the Whale" and was on Oz breifly.
Actually there are about four former cast members of Oz now that Lance Reddick as appeared.

Anyway back to the show. My guess is that these people are looking for Ben because they are attached to the Darma Initivtive. I would even guess that Miles is the son of the guy in the video.

Show stil fucking sucks dick. They haven't and from what I hear... they never will answer some questions and now they're going off in more different directions they probably can't answer.

That's the difference between Lost and Heroes. Heroes has taken the time to settle certain issues, or connect them properly before going off in another direction.

So far the new season has been good.
That young Asian actor who plays the physic was on the Sopranos last season. He was Uncle Juniors buddy in the mental ward. He also played a shrink in "The Squid and the Whale" and was on Oz breifly.

Thank you! It was eating me up that I couldn't place him.

If anyone's super obsessed with the show, check out lostpedia...it'll keep ya thinking between episodes....and just when I liked Sayid, that f-er's in with the bad guys...he sucks..

But Ben said his 'others' were the good guys, maybe it is so, why else would Sayid work with Ben?

Though " if necessary grab all the women pregnant or not and kill the rest" doesn't sound like he is up for humanitarian of the year award

Sayid will end up one of the heroes of the show. I find it hard to believe Hollywood would make an Iraqi a bad guy. Rather make him look good to Americas eyes. He's not going to align himself with the bad guys (whoever they really are) unless it's a double cross.

You know this is one of the few TV productions that I actually follow. I think it is better than the last season.

Lost lost a lot in my eyes once they decided to get inside The Others. No reality is better than the imagination. They should have left us wondering about them and find other leads to continue their series. Apparently they ran out of ideas or out of patience, or out of self-confidence. Of course, this is another issue.

You know this is one of the few TV productions that I actually follow. I think it is better than the last season.

Lost lost a lot in my eyes once they decided to get inside The Others. No reality is better than the imagination. They should have left us wondering about them and find other leads to continue their series. Apparently they ran out of ideas or out of patience, or out of self-confidence. Of course, this is another issue.
Why do you think they ran out of ideas? Revealing the others was part of a much larger story arc. There was never an intention this to be a show about "Who are the Others?"

The END is NEAR

Is there anyone else still watching this show? I feel like I’m the only one left watching this disappointing mess. Even my wife (who got me hooked) makes me watch it in another room. I’m not a big T.V. watcher (other than sports) but this show started off with such an original freshness that I was addicted. Now, I just want it to end and ease my pain.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I still watch. The last three seasons have been the best. Ever since Widmores ship came to 'rescue' them the story has been more focused.

I thought the last two episodes were very good. I think they are tying it up nicely.

Did you notice that in the flash sideways the characters take opposite paths then in they did had the plane crashed?

Im still watching

I am actually still watching. At times Im not sure weather its because I still love the show or its because I feel Im obligated to.

I really like the side stories and I do think it will all come together in the end, but I wish they would just answer some questions without bring up new ones.

SO, with 8 episodes left (I havent watched Last nights yet), im in it til the end !