39-06 Main Street--Flushing

Made an appointment there for Sunday Afternoon. I have mixed feelings about the service. When I called, I forgot to inquire about the fee. Most AMP's in Flushing charge $40. I offered money before the session--but I was told to wait 'til the end--then I was told $50.

No choice of girls. Cindy was waiting for me. Although I heard others in the other room. Tiny room--and the sliding door was not completely closed.

Cindy is a very sweet, attractive, 30ish lady from Beijing. Says she also teaches ballet. In very good shape.

Very good 3/4 hour massage. When I was turned over--I was covered with a towel. Acting very shy, she allowed my hands to roam freely under her dress. Stated that she could not even do HR--since the male boss was in the other room & would fire anyone who did that. Took some coaxing to get her hands to give me relief.

But, very warm hugging & lite kissing. Very warm & sweet. Said: "You very nice man,gentle. I'll give you my cell phone #. Will you give me your #. Can I call you?"

In sum: great massage, very sweet lady, but I would have preferred more complete service.