386-679-5796

Called for the half hour. She said 200. Went to Orlando international area. It was a long drive from where I was at. She seemed warm at first. After I left the donation on the table we got down to business. After about 5 minutes of the bj, which was covered, she started getting tired. She kept looking at her phone and was obviously rushing it. I told her to forget it and got up put my clothes on and stormed out. She definitely had an attitude about it. Will not repeat. What a waste of time. She ruined my day.

Called for the half hour. She said 200. Went to Orlando international area. It was a long drive from where I was at. She seemed warm at first. After I left the donation on the table we got down to business. After about 5 minutes of the bj, which was covered, she started getting tired. She kept looking at her phone and was obviously rushing it. I told her to forget it and got up put my clothes on and stormed out. She definitely had an attitude about it. Will not repeat. What a waste of time. She ruined my day.
Thanks for posting some Fla intel. Now I'm not the only one... sorry to hear she fucked up your session. I woulda gotten some of my 200 back. yes sir.