381-a Old Country road -Westbury

After joining here last week I went to the Local AMP which is west of 7/11 on North side of Old Country road . It's 381 a old country road and it's actually called New Lucky 777. I went for an honest foot massage during my lunch hour but gave myself extra time. I had been here a while back for a foot massage but the lady misunderstood me and thought I said FULL massage and directed me to one of the not so private "curtain rooms" part of the larger foot massage area. What the hell I just went with it. The massage was a 5 out of ten but this young girl definitely did some light touching around my ass etc. By the time the flip occured I was definitely sporting wood . This being a month ago I didn't go for anything but in retrospect I think I could have gotten a HE at the very least.Which brings me to my most recent visit. I went in last Friday for a 1hr massage she talked me into 1/2 hour foot and hour massage and I wasn't complaining. The girls name was Wendy and she was in her late 30's and had a decent body and nice rack. face was a 6.She gave one hell of a massage. I almost passed out from the foot massage when the alarm went off She lead me to the not so private curtain room( thinking back they did some juggling with customers to give more privacy-should have been my cue!) Anyway she proceeds to give me one of the best full body massages I have ever had. At one point she got on the table ,knees on either side of my head and starts rubbing my lower back- having perused this website extensively last week i figured let's try something here- I first rested my hands on her calfs then started teasing her legs and moving up the inner thighs. No resistance and at one point I had panties edge but couldn't get the nerve to go in. Anyway she seemed to enjoy this as well -the problem came as I never got to flip because it was 2pm and i was already supposed to be back at work. I can say with certainty the flip was going to end with a HJ,nothing more given privacy issue. .58 foot/back 20 tip which she was astounded by. Got her name from mamasan who asked me how she was -she told me you ask for Wendy next time better. Next time might be this week and I'm forgoing the foot massage for the flip. I will report back . A note of interest is there are some rooms in the back that have nubered doors like #5 etc. they are much more private and I'm on a mission to find out what the hell goes on back there. Absolutely the best massage I've ever had(he would have sent me over the edge) Determined to move onto chapter two-slow and steady wins the race.