355 West OCR-Hicksville

had hanna shes in her fifties d size boobs there real i test drove them .her body style flat ass .not fat but shes old by looking at her face .gave her 1oo she walked away then in came amy that skinny buzzrd out hair girl .i think shes running the joint .she looks at me in the face close enough for me to tongue her and say honey honey what you want i look at her and just say thats all i got she laughs and walks out in comes hanna gives me a little body rub i turn over after 5minutes she goes to get a cover and im not even hard i stop her and motion a bj so she starts one almost felt like she had been giving me a cbj but i looked to see a bbbj going on ok off comes her one peace swim suit looking outfit .she motions me to lay down so i do ,,she jumps on top ads a cover on me and im fs her with her old d z flopping around .the room is dark with a red light /great cause she wasnt much on looks .so i got up after 1o minutes of fs and took off cover as she hj me to completion ...no tip 1oo total but ymmv ive known amy a lot of years from 4 diff erent places .caution this place is in a residential area so park in a place were you wont piss off nieghbors hey bio i spaced this shit out but when i hit post button it plavced it all bunched up sorry

Last edited: