350 Northern Blvd Great Neck

Review of New AMP in Great Neck 350 Northern BLVD Okay, here it goes. Ad was on craigslist, 49.99 per hour special new amp in Great Neck. I went there today around 3:00, had to put code in to get in to place code is A002, then got buzzed in and went to suite 202. Parking was great, office building was pretty much empty and was able to park under building. I was met by Ava, she was the only one there. Full wood door in room. I paid her for the hour and then I went in room and took off my clothes. She came in and asked for hard or soft, I said soft and she proceeded to lightly rub her hands all over my body. When I say lightly, I mean lightly, barely felt her. When she came close, which was after about 5 minutes, I grabbed her ass which to me she had the nicest ass of any Asian i have ever been with. It was fantastic. I then proceeded to rub over her pants which she allowed. Enough of this reaching for her so I flipped over and put my hands up her shirt, very little resistance, she would not take bra off but did end up pulling it up. Very small breasts, not unusual for an Asian. Small nipples. I sucked on them and then went back for the ass. During this time, she was stroking me. Never said a word. I tried to get her pants off and she said not here. I then sat up and stuck my hands all the way down the back of her pants to feel her ass and also, she allowed me to play with her kitty. It was tight and nice. I again tried to pull off her pants, no good. I continued to play with her kitty and sucked on her breasts. I told her I could not come unless I could get those pants off, no go. I continued to rub and apparently found the right spot as she started to moan. As soon as I hearrd that, I got my nut. This did however take 30 minutes of her jacking me off. As soon as I was done she cleaned me up. She left the room and I thought that was it but she came back with more towels and then proceeded to give me a fantastic scalp massage. Then onto my arms legs and hands. I looked up at the clock and she said, it is okay, you still have 15 minutes and that is when she massaged the rest of my body after my head. She told me she was 27, I just laughed, she is probably 47, although looks about 37. Her face is a 6, and her body is a 9, not because of her tits but because of that ass. I will definitely go back to see if I can get more out of her. Okay, I tipped her 40, more than normal and she never even looked at it just said thank you and please come back to see her. I will.

Here is the link. And this is not my first post. Although not showing other posts when I search under my name but I have posted.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/thp/2175749834.html

grand opening asian spa $49.99/1 hour nice place best services easy parking we accept credit cards open 7 days 10.00 am to 9.00pm call 516 472 0833 make an appointment
The first timer reference was for Speck, not you. It's considered bad etiquet to ask a question on your initial posts. You should first try to make a review or share an experiece. It's like coming to someones house and with a gift.

stopped by sunday and place was desserted. i tried parking under the building, but found the spots way to tight. i rang bell w/no luck. no one answered. time was about 4pm.
maybe i'll try again tonight. ended up going tp marathon pkwy and visiting monica. alwaysworth the visit

tried this place last week. As casual stated parking really nice under building, found it a little annoying trying to get buzzed in,she wasnt responding luckily fedex guy let me in. Had Rosalyn, 40's thin ,probably a 5/10,nice personality. Took the 1/2 hour got on a portable massage table that slid across the floor on the newly done wood floors,almost fell off-lol. Asked for medium,gave a decent massage started butt massage after 10 min then a ST for 5 min that was nice. Turned over and she started a HE that last almost 10 min with me slowing her down occassionally. Allowed utc on top,small tits but huge asian nips,nice ass, kept telling me she was shy. Overall nice job, fun girl-told me at the end it was her first day. Would go back but kind of out of the way for me but nice utr location

visited this past sunday and my experience was just about the same as trbickle.
had trouble getting on the table as it slid acroosthe floor. lots of OTc allowed. i did manage to get my hands in her pants and massaged her ass and slid my finger into her pussy-she was very moist.
ok - nothing great

Based on review from itscausal I decided to try this place, It's only 5 min away so I gave it a shot, I called first to make sure someone was there. Good out of the way spot in an office building. Plenty of parking in the back or under the building. I parked next door to fixture place to be safe. The buzzer system is a little weird, you have to dial 002 and hit the phone button to get buzzed in. I went upstairs and meet with CoCo, funny name 50% of all AMP have a CoCo. Went into a nice looking room and took the half hour, I got undressed and slowly laid on the table that moved all over the place. She came in gave me a decent massage for 15 min, some ST then the flip and the finish. She was very talkative and pretty good at HE. I tried for CBJ or better but it's not on the menu.

Face 5/10
Body 5/10
Rub 7/10

YMMV would try again to see the other girl with the nice ass.
CoCo works Wed-Sun FYI

visited today. had coco. air conditioning to the building seemed to be shut for the holiday weekend, so it was kind of hot and coco was a little sweaty, so this limited my desire to roam.coco is not a beauty, but not fugly either. in the 5-6 range. age maybe late 30s.
took the 1/2, 40 bucks.
yep table slides all over.
asked for a hard massage because my back has been aching, and the massage was not half bad at all, very pleased with that part.
excellent he playing with my ass at the same time licking my nipple and stroking. sensory overload. very satisfying.
tip was 20. will return.

good experience

just got the best HJ that i can remember.

gave this place a return visit the other day. its convenient for me, and the set up is fairly under the radar.

Coco seems to be gone, Cindy (pretty sure that was her name) has replaced her. Cindy is nothing to look at but she makes up for it by being old. She's at least late 40s, chunky and on the dumpy side.

took the hour. 50 bucks.

massage started off slowly, rubbing through a skanky towel. however, i was confident that it would end up ok by the giveaway leg brush up against my hands, inviting touching.
massage was deliberate and attentive to all muscles, good pressure. clearly an experienced massuese. eventually the towel came off , and the theme of the massage slowly went from muscle relaxation to stimulation.
it certainly didnt hurt that i had hit a little weed before going in, but this old bat was turning me on very persistently and i was totally into it. turned over, and around the 50 minute mark , the main event was on. i had my hand buried between her legs (outside not inside), and she was humping my hand in rhythm with her stroking. moisture was noticeable through the stretch pants. i opened my eyes to see her eyes closed and head back,rocking on my hand. that did it for me. i achieved splooge distances not seen since Frampton Comes Alive was #1 on the album charts. I hope like hell she cleaned up for the next guy because I left her a mess.

She may very well have come too, cant be sure. I'm certain that at a minimum she was very into it and was not just putting on a show.

All in all an excellent experience.

Recap:
1 hour --50
Tip -- 40.
Looks -- meh -- 3 or so
Massage -- 8
HE -- 9

Will repeat at some point.

you must have this placed confused. this is a non-descript office building set up, with a parking lot underneath the building on the south side of northern blvd.