347-420-1036 in Hempstead

I found her on backpages and she looked cute. I don't have her name, because the ad is gone, but now I see her ad in another site (crawler). No name on that ad.

She responded after my text after about 15 minutes. First disappointment was she said hempstead and after I got to the Capri where I thought she meant, she texted me that it's the coliseum (not hempstead, but hempstead turnpike). I texted her if she's the one in the pictures? She said yes.

So, after twenty minutes got to her. When I saw her, she looked different than the pics. She had a short and chunky body type. I asked to use the bathroom. She said it was out of commission. I took my chance to escape then and said I'll go to the office bathroom. Then I texted her back saying, sorry but you're not the one in the pic. She said she was.

Saved a few bucks and I obviously wouldn't recommend her.

After looking at the extended photos she shared some with that chick Amber Dior who if you look at her Instagram is a little fatty it could have been the chick

Yeah, Hempstead is always a red flag for me. It's probably just coincidence, but I've never had a good experience over there.

Hempstead and the Americana in Farmingdale...always a pass.

I found her on backpages and she looked cute. I don't have her name, because the ad is gone, but now I see her ad in another site (crawler). No name on that ad.

She responded after my text after about 15 minutes. First disappointment was she said hempstead and after I got to the Capri where I thought she meant, she texted me that it's the coliseum (not hempstead, but hempstead turnpike). I texted her if she's the one in the pictures? She said yes.

So, after twenty minutes got to her. When I saw her, she looked different than the pics. She had a short and chunky body type. I asked to use the bathroom. She said it was out of commission. I took my chance to escape then and said I'll go to the office bathroom. Then I texted her back saying, sorry but you're not the one in the pic. She said she was.

Saved a few bucks and I obviously wouldn't recommend her.
Damn. That skinny dirty looking one with the "I ❤ anal" stamped across her pic is nasty looking. And I mean nasty in all the right ways. Too bad these bitches can't be fucking honest about what they look like.