337 Merrick Rd, Lynbrook AMP

Found their ad on CL and check it out with my boy. I called up and said they have 2 your girls so we went, standard 2 call system no AMP door bell. The place was an apartment unit I think converted to a two room massage parlor. So down to business, my boy and I was greeted by an old chunky chinese woman. We thought that she was the mamasan and we were hoping for a nice looking one at least. Went inside the apt and another older chinese woman took my boy to a room and said that she was doing the massage and the one who greeted us at the front door took me to the other room. Dammit i said what the hell i just got off work and ill take the massage. 40 for the half and 20 tip for the HR my boy paid the same. Massage was decent but the girls were EWWW from 1-10 ill give them a 2 given that they are both old and not good looking to prove my point i will say that i'd rather have the greedy mamasan in the freeport AMP rather than this girls. I feel so dirty now.

I will never ever comeback again and if see them again i will just walk out.

And here's the link for their ad: http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/1118965402.html
Try at your own risk LOL

found myself in the area on sun. too bad i could not find this post before i dropped my 40.
one older lady working not at all pretty - dumpy with brownish teeth. but , i wanted some relief, so i stayed. massage was so bad - like the game of chills we played as kids, which was more enjoyable when i was 13 and carole gwen and i played that game. i will give the old lady credit for at least a sensual touching of the boys. on the flip only hr was available, which ok, 'cause i would not want to put my pecker anywhere near her teeth. she was wearing a zippered sweater, and everytime i pulled the zipper down she zipped it right up.. tell me why you wear a zippered top and not expect it to come down. eventually i was allowed access to her tits . she would not remove her bra as that was more money. i was allowed to play w/her tits through her bra and over her bra. they were big and soft. nice redeeming featur.
anyway, her hr technique was very good. no reason not to return if i am there. all my criterior were met - she is a breathing female who will get me off in a clean environment, which is sooo important.
40 fee / 20 tip

I have been going here for quite sometime, the hottest one there is Helen. She grew her hair out some since last time I had seen her, and she still looks very good.

When you call for an appt you have to ask for her..if you just call up you will get any of the other women...I was there about a week ago and she said they had hired new women but I did not press further on the topic.

Helen is actually considered the mamasan, if you so be it. She answers the phone and always has a bluetooth piece on most of the time.

My first two visits back about 3 months ago, I went 2 days back to back. She goes by the old standard, the more you visit her the more that becomes available. I do not have genius' skills in women, but she knows english quite well and I assume his tactics will not work on her. The first visit I took the half for .4, the rub was good, I made a few moves myself when she came around to the head of the bed, let her know I wasn't anything LE wise. She likes to carry a good conversation as well. On the flip the usual release, we chatted about what available for the next time around..she said she will not give it away on the first visit, so those that try will most likely be unsuccessful .

I went back the next day, same time (6-6:30 ish) and had her again, this time she dropped her top and freed the girls, which I would assume is a solid C cup..they dont sag and she plays the germophobia, your hands get cleaned with alcohol before you do any touching (I dont mind). Damage was .4 for the half and I gave her .3 for tip, some of you may not agree with the tip but because she is very friendly and not in a rush to get you out I will thank you for the extra generosity ( I have been to my fair share of places where they are mechanical and in every bit trying to get you out the door fast, you will get nothing or .2 at most). She took it without counting it, gave me a kiss and sent me on my way.

So overall for me:

face: 6-7
body: 7, maybe 8. hardly any pudge at all, shes in shape :)
massage: 7
overall: 8

I rate a bit hard on the scales, Ive been to other places that just dont warrant anything great....so when I do give my .02, I hope you guys feel the same if you go to check her out :)

on a further note, when I went back 2 weeks ago she remembered me, had some good conversation as usual followed by the HE...I wanted more and she said she would love to, but shes on the rag (which I indeed felt as I did some OTC roaming downstairs, so I cannot argue), and her boobs hurt, so she said next time I come she will make it up to me. Note that this was on a Sunday, and it was in the afternoon when it was pouring rain, so there was little if any foot traffic (actually there was none when I was there).

You will know you are in if she brings you to the side room with the door, not to the curtained area off to the right when you walk in the door. I also advise you to keep quiet, Ive seen guys come in there talkin away like no one elses business, asking up front right at the door whats available, and raising a fuss. It really does the rest of us no good.

Do with it what you may..she really is nice, but take it for what it is, maybe Genius will shed some better opinion if he decides to go....Id rather not see her get removed because then Im back to hunting for a good spot close to my house hahaha.

Found their ad on CL and check it out with my boy. I called up and said they have 2 your girls so we went, standard 2 call system no AMP door bell. The place was an apartment unit I think converted to a two room massage parlor. So down to business, my boy and I was greeted by an old chunky chinese woman. We thought that she was the mamasan and we were hoping for a nice looking one at least. Went inside the apt and another older chinese woman took my boy to a room and said that she was doing the massage and the one who greeted us at the front door took me to the other room. Dammit i said what the hell i just got off work and ill take the massage. 40 for the half and 20 tip for the HR my boy paid the same. Massage was decent but the girls were EWWW from 1-10 ill give them a 2 given that they are both old and not good looking to prove my point i will say that i'd rather have the greedy mamasan in the freeport AMP rather than this girls. I feel so dirty now.

I will never ever comeback again and if see them again i will just walk out.

And here's the link for their ad: http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/1118965402.html
Try at your own risk LOL
And that is why they are still in business cause you stayed and you tipped.