332 E. Jericho Tpke, Huntington Station 631-827-0576

Saw this ad the last 2 days. I called and they told me location. I know this spot, its the old remedy relaxation studio behind jackys kitchen. I decided to go check it out since im tired of amps and I am into Spanish and black chicks. I got there and a young pretty Spanish girl let me in I took the hh for 40. She led me to one of the rooms. In walked a young, around mid 20's black girl. Nice body, big tits, not skinny but not fat type of chick. Very friendly girl, good attitude. It was def the girl in the pic. So basically usual experience, back rub which was ok but not great, seems like she new at this, on flip I got a HE with utc up top with those big tits. Oh and she was wearing lingerie the whole time. You can get full nude HE but I didn't have much money so I didn't even go there. HE was ok, she followed directions well for what I wanted. Tip was 40. Total damage was 80. overall nice expierence, different then the usual amp scene. I will be back. When I was leaving there was another black chick coming in I guess to start working, she looked real nice from what I was able to see.

here the ad

!!!! $40!!!! Grand Opening... New body rub spa!!! Young pretty exotic girls!!! 631-827-0576... - 25
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 12:13 PM
Reply: click here
.adVideoContainer {float:right; margin-left:1em; min-width:466px;} @media only screen and (min-device-width : 320px) and (max-device-width : 480px) { .adVideoContainer { min-width: 300px; } }
Grand opening today!!! New body rub spa in Huntington, featuring exotic girls. Black, White, Spanish girls....
Today working is Chanel a friendly, pretty ebony princess, come check her out.
Hours are from 10am-11pm 7days a week. Call 631-827-0576.... Call now, I promise you won't be disappointed.
$40-hh $60-hr Satisfaction guarnteed, 1000% real pics
Poster's age: 25

I've tried calling several times, in early and mid to late afternoon, the past two days (Wednesday and Thursday) with the call going to VM.

Jay, any idea if FS is on the menu and $? Thanks!

Finally had some time to get away and try this place out. It turned out to be an interesting experience. When I walked up to the second floor an attractive girl opens the door and we walk up together. A guy with a baseball cap on was sitting eating his cholesterol filled lunch on the couch and didn’t even bother looking up. I paid my 40 for the half and was taken to the room (with doors and a massage table) to meet the massage girl.

This was a first: Violet was wearing one of those fancy eye masks that you’ve seen at costume balls which she kept on through the duration of the visit. Nice figure, late twenty something, I’m guessing, and beautiful B’s with fabulously suckable nips which she revealed during the massage for another 40. Violet’s a very sweet girl andgave a very attentive body rub (massage?) that made for a very relaxing session.

However, her overly vigorous technique for the HE made for a less than sensuous experience. I had to tell her to take it a bit easier for fear she’d rip Little Rider out by the roots. Once she slowed down it was fine. Amazingly, even afterwards she continued with the massage giving me the full half hour. Like I mentioned, she’s a very sweet girl, one who prefers to keep her identity hidden. I hinted at FS during the session, but I have a feeling it’s off limits with her.

On the way out the guy with the baseball cap was sitting behind the reception desk (of sorts) and still didn’t look up. I was let out by the other girl. Violet works Mondays and Friday during the day. Another girl comes in later in the afternoon for the evening shift.

I’ll likely repeat and try another girl for variety when I can.

Are there two mp here? When I went it was an amp on the first floor that you enter through back parking lot. Greeted by very old looking woman in her late 60s and had a hot asian girl who gave a good massage but wanted .60 for he. Where is the mp from this thread with the black and Latina girls?

Are there two mp here? When I went it was an amp on the first floor that you enter through back parking lot. Greeted by very old looking woman in her late 60s and had a hot asian girl who gave a good massage but wanted .60 for he. Where is the mp from this thread with the black and Latina girls?
The LMP is/was upstairs. However, they haven't been there or answering phone got over two weeks.

Rider I think they gonzo. I been there 3 times to see CiCi in the last month and its real quiet upstairs.....when I use to be downstairs in the AMP u could always here music or something going on up there and there was always more cars in the parking lot. Last month or so virtually no cars in the lot and quiet as a mouse upstairs. Hope that helps....