309 Madison Westbury

Well, I am looking out for myself as well.........I would like to see them relocate to someplace in central Nassau.
The good word here and on the other 2 massage related sites help but Jenny survives primarily on regular customers. I think she knows a good customer base and does not want to wander too far. At least not yet.

Jenny and the ladies are back starting today.
Moved into an existing AMP so they could get back to business ASAP. Bellmore Av just north of Sunrise Hwy.
1 or 2 of the ladies that were working here will stay on, plus Jenny and her girls. Call the old Westbury number and Jenny will give you the address. They are giving out cards that they initial. Buy 10 massages get one free. They will give you the card or hold it there for you. As before they will not advertise. Counting on repeat customers and low key word of mouth here to keep busy. Parking is a bit tight in the area but you can park on the street or in the back and walk on in. Enter from the back if you like or from the front. Front appearance is not obvious. Inside there are full walls up to the ceiling. Heavy full length curtains for each room.
Saw Cinday today and got a great treatment. After a real good firm massage, and the fireworks, got a foot massage even though it went over the hour to 70 minutes or so. alcohol and hot towel clean up.
Enjoy.

Tina must be one of the women that worked here prior to Jenny coming over.
Lisa is on vacation for another week or 2 but she will return.
I have not tried Nancy but she is coming over also from the Westbury location.

Thanks for the info!
I know "vacation" sometimes means "she does not work here any more but let me try to get you interested in somebody new". Now lets see if Lisa does move here in 2 weeks or stays in Merrick.

Closed-and Moved

This is a sad thing-they were there a very long time and I always wondered "when"-it was just so convenient for me-and while I haven't been there in a while-it was always comforting to know I could be there in minutes on a whim..Bellmore Ave is just as good as NJ now for me-oh well...

I hit the Bellmore Ave location last week. I was disapointed. All new crew. I was there too early for Jenny. I guess if Jenny is there she will vouch for the old customers of 309. I received a so so massage, I had to beg for a HE but did receive it. I forget the girl's name but she was 40ish, 6 out of 10 face, 5 out of 10 body. Looking fr a new place.

I know the location on Bellmore Ave... there was a happy ending place there about 10 yrs ago.... lasted a few months... I give this location about the same time frame before it shuts down...

I.e. 2134 Merrick Rd, is shuttered... and 2175 Wantagh Ave, which was busted a few years ago... though was in operation apparently until this past weekend...

Again this is my"neighborhood" I was driving south on Wantagh Ave Sunday afternoon and witnessed an

attempted monger entry

LOL...

Second floor entry apparently was locked tight. They are getting scared in south Nassau apparently

Last edited:
I know the location on Bellmore Ave... there was a happy ending place there about 10 yrs ago.... lasted a few months... I give this location about the same time frame before it shuts down...

I.e. 2134 Merrick Rd, is shuttered... and 2175 Wantagh Ave, which was busted a few years ago... though was in operation apparently until this past weekend...

Again this is my"neighborhood" I was driving south on Wantagh Ave Sunday afternoon and witnessed an

attempted monger entry

LOL...

Second floor entry apparently was locked tight. They are getting scared in south Nassau apparently
On edit 2175 is still in business..... just returned from a quicky

I've seen Cindy and Nancy at the new 309. Service was as good as Westbury.
I haven't seen Jenny there yet. I'd still like to find Lisa but no luck.
They gave me a card with the new name. New York Bodywork or something like that. I shredded the card. Didn't need that hanging around. I'll have to start a thread on the new location.