3 Transexuals from CL

fire22 said:
...Forest Gump says.... Life is like a hot chick.... you never know if she has a dick.....
Hmmm, sounds more like Forrest Hump.

In any event, that's a pretty ballsy posting. I once had a somewhat similar experience but I was never fully convinced if "she" was a man or woman. This happened a few months ago. I picked up this Latina SW in JC. Unlike the crack-hos one is accustomed to seeing in that area, she looked very pretty, clean and very pleasant. I initially opted for a bbbj for a whopping 30 but wound up doing cfs for another 30. Easily one of the best bj and lay I've ever had (and at a pittance!).

What bothered me about the whole thing:

1) Her hands were kinda rough and slightly bigger than what you would expect from a woman of her size;

2) Her arms, legs and shoulders were very lean and hard; and

3) Her oral skills were so unbelievably good (like the ones you hear about where only-guys-would-know kinda technique) which culminated in her giving me a wet and very sloppy asian .

4) Although I'm not complaining, I just found it odd that she would give me a very enthusiastic asian w/o me having to ask her. I just didn't think that female providers (esp. during the 1st meeting) would be inclined to do that.

On the other hand:

1) As best as I could tell (it was dark in the car after all), she didn't have an adam's apple; and

2) She didn't have a bat and balls. When I first started getting suspicious, I actually reached down and felt around. Didn't feel anything but what appeared to be a moist opening. Also, I actually got a look just before she mounted me - all I saw was a smooth fuckhole.

I dunno, it would appear that there's enough compelling evidence that she is really a she. But for some reason, to this day, there's something I couldn't put my finger on it. I dunno, maybe "she" had a sex change op????

Either way, as I previously stated, it was one of the best paid (and cheapest) lays I've ever had.

*Squeak!*

Last edited:
The problem with judging from photos is that a lot of them a total fakes to begin with (especially on CL; half of them at times are using photos of real girls), and teh rest are either photoshopped (like the one's Spawn linked to), air brushed, or so heavily made up so that they don't really reflect what they look like,

Danny Partridge said:
The problem with judging from photos is that a lot of them a total fakes to begin with (especially on CL; half of them at times are using photos of real girls), and teh rest are either photoshopped (like the one's Spawn linked to), air brushed, or so heavily made up so that they don't really reflect what they look like,
The link I sent, the pic on the bottom...shower/thong pic is clearly photoshopped. The other 2 are pretty damn good if they are shopped. The one pic, it seems like it was intentionally left that way.

this is the best post on ug, in the past 11 months.

so tell us the rest of the story....

fire22 said:
A few years ago I met a really hot chick at a fetish party and ended up making out wih her all night. It was a really weird night and I was thinking this girl is perfect...possibly girlfriend matierial. We both ended up at her hotel and she dropped the bomb on me. When she said she had to tell me something I thought she was going to tell me she was married..... That would have been ok with me... but instead she tells me that she is a he. This freaked me out to no end (confusing to say the least). On one hand here is a hot girl that had her tongue in my throat the whole night and she was really cool, On the other hand... SHE HAS A COCK!! Well we ended up talking about it and I ended up getting a BBBJ and fucking her/him. I gotta be honest it was no different than anal with a chick and she/he was far more skilled at sucking than most women I have been with. Its kinda like Forest Gump says.... Life is like a hot chick.... you never know if she has a dick.
Ever sice then I have always been cautious about girls with fake tits.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
If there are parties like Allanah's where there's dozens of trannys looking for a client the whole night, why would anyone rely on some fake or photoshopped pic on Eros or CL if he wants to hook up with a tranny?

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
fire22 said:
A few years ago I met a really hot chick at a fetish party and ended up making out wih her all night. It was a really weird night and I was thinking this girl is perfect...possibly girlfriend matierial. We both ended up at her hotel and she dropped the bomb on me. When she said she had to tell me something I thought she was going to tell me she was married..... That would have been ok with me... but instead she tells me that she is a he.
This is really some fucked up shit, imo.

A tranny going to a "vanilla" club and kissing/fondling all night and taking a guy home and waiting 'til they're about to fuck to tell him he is a she is pretty fucking low. Really, can anyone say that if this guy flipped out and beat the shit out of her/him that he'd be wrong?

Beating people up is bad - period.

And its even money if a guy in that situation would get pissed and walk out or say, what the hell and enjoy. I'll bet the ensuing action depends a lot more on how the gyrl looks with her clothes off than if the guy's masculinity has been challenged.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
persnick76 said:
Beating people up is bad - period.
Pretending to be a woman in an intimate setting is worse - period.

Look, i'm not one of these "let's beat up the fag", guys. I have no problem chilling in a tranny club, but at the same time, that's a tranny club. I know what's what and i don't mind it. However, i respect the fact that others might be disgusted solely by being in its presence, never mind having a tranny fooling around with them all night in a straight club and then saying oh by the way, i'm a man.

And its even money if a guy in that situation would get pissed and walk out or say, what the hell and enjoy. I'll bet the ensuing action depends a lot more on how the gyrl looks with her clothes off than if the guy's masculinity has been challenged.

I'd disagree with "even money", but can't prove who's right or wrong either way.

Yeah, Rooster, old roust-about...

RoosterC74 said:
This one is a classic.
...it sure is! I have heard the same story from any number of
"straight" guys over the past 30 years. General pattern- guy
is at a party or bar; great looking chick approaches; makeout;
let's go to my place/your place; makeout more w/drinks;
playing starts; IT IS REVEALED; guy telling the story,
depending on the reaction he perceives from his
listening audience then either:
(a) put on clothes and went home...man I almost....
(b) said what the fuck and fucked the what
(c) beats the shit out of the shemale
(d) had long talk with the shemale and now values all of mankind

--the teller of the tale (straight guy) never GETS fucked
by the shemale (no..no...no...) nor sucks Shemale's
cock (no...no...no...) He's all man and had NO IDEA that
this was a guy (a wolf in sheep's clothing) UNTIL IT
WAS REVEALED.

Gimme a fucking break. There's even a whole website with
movies based on this tale called like "surprise shemale" or some such shit.

Guy wants to tell others he had an experience with a guy
(why? I dunno... some need to confess a perceived sin?
Who gives a fuck?). Guy doesn't want to come right out with it,
so the other guy "looked like a girl"; "was hot"...
etc. and FOOLED Mr. Straight... yeah. Mr. Straight can then
maintain his straight guy stature and yet is now Mr. Kinky
to his audience...oy!~

Last edited:
To Danny and everyone else who can appreciate a girl with something extra, I strongly recommend Silk in the Bronx. She occasionally advertises on cl, here is her latest:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/ers/115237045.html
In case the post is down, search for "Silk" or "224th st." in BX ES.

Silk is a college student semi-pro who lives in a safe north Bronx neighborhood. She is a total gfe (or is that b/gfe?). She is fully functional, all natural, a total bottom, and a great kisser. She has a real girlish, androgynous look, unlike the over the top appearance of most other t-girls. She genuinly seemed to enjoy herself, which was a pleasant surprise given that I almost probably twice her age. Very highly recommended, and a bargain at $1.5.

fire22 said:
. SHE HAS A COCK!! Well we ended up talking about it and I ended up getting a BBBJ and fucking her/him. I gotta be honest it was no different than anal with a chick and she/he was far more skilled at sucking than most women I have been with.
Ever sice then I have always been cautious about girls with fake tits.
Thanks for sharing, the main thing is you enjoyed yourself.
But since you seem pretty open with sharing, tell us did you play with it or kiss it.