3 Transexuals from CL

1) Victoria.

Usually posts as "only available today" in Midtown hotel with about 4 pics, 3 of which obviously are of some woman who she thinks the looks like. It was fairly easy to set up the appointment, just called and she gave me the corner for the second call when I got there. All went down hill from there, though. She had sleep in her eyes and had no makeup on, even though she made me call back in 15 mintues when I got there so she could get ready. She wanted it to be over less than 1 minute after we started, and was more rushed than I've ver been with anyone, anywhere.

Looks wise, she was reasonably attractive (probably would upgrade to good looking if she'd actually put herself together before the appointment), nice tits (about C implants), small dick that did get hard for a while when I played with it. Had a slight gut, but nothing major, just not flat.

Overall rating: horrible. She wanted $200, but ended up taking significantly less.

2) Nadia.

Advertises "BRAZILIAN AND ITALIAN.IM VERY OPEN MINDED I COULD BE TOP OR BOOTTOM AS WELL". Tells you to go to 69th Street and Northern Blvd and call back. Easy to set up appointment. She's not the girl in the photo she uses, but she's nice looking South American (doubt Italian or Brazillian... perhaps Columbian). Nice C implants, decent face, medium to larger than average cock.

Another rusher (though not nearly as bad as above). Had a condom on me and her within 5 seconds of getting in the room, took calls during the session (which only lasted about 15 minutes). Not a whioe lot of fun, but she does top if you're into that.

Wanted $150, took less. Seems to operate like a factory, must have tons of guys comming thru. Overall rating: fair, could be worse, but not recommended.

3) ALIXANDRIA

Advertises almost every day in ALL CAPS. Reasonably easy to schedule with at her incall apt in the East 110's. Sweet and actually accomodating, non-rushed (actually starts out with a massage and then goes to BBBJ). No intercourse either way (top or bottom) , but functional. Looks only "OK" - slightly mannish face, and TV/CD, not TS (no tits).

Asks $75. If you don't mind the no sex and the TV rather than true TS, she's a good deal for the service.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
I'm pretty sure that johns who see TS's have a much lower "i'd recommend/go back" rate than guys who see "regular" chicks do. As a matter of fact, i'd bet that if johns who saw only regular chicks had as many bad experiences as the TS johns, they'd probably quit being johns for the most part and and only patronize quickie houses and such where costs and expectations are much lower.

It must truly suck to have a fetish where your success rate is so brutal.

(maybe this is why Vermeer keeps fishing for TS info. ;)

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Truth said:
I'm pretty sure that johns who see TS's have a much lower "i'd recommend/go back" rate than guys who see "regular" chicks do.
They probably have a good time during the session but afterwards they say to themselves, "Ugh, Did I really just fuck a guy dressed like a woman?! Man, what the hell was I thinking?!"

Dvaenport

No Alternative
Cloud Nine said:
They probably have a good time during the session but afterwards they say to themselves, "Ugh, Did I really just fuck a guy dressed like a woman?! Man, what the hell was I thinking?!"
Uhh? DRESSED like a woman??

Truth said:
I'm pretty sure that johns who see TS's have a much lower "i'd recommend/go back" rate than guys who see "regular" chicks do.
I came across a very thoughtful post on another board which suggested that the personality traits that might lead someone to become a transexual (primarily, intense self-centeredness bordering on narcissism) are generally inconsistent with being a good "provider". This is discouraging for anyone with an interest in this arena, but I think there may be some truth to it.

BTW, kudos to Danny for putting this out there. Let's see if he shows his face again.

justme

homo economicus
LemonTwo said:
I came across a very thoughtful post on another board which suggested that the personality traits that might lead someone to become a transexual (primarily, intense self-centeredness bordering on narcissism) are generally inconsistent with being a good "provider".
Funniest UG post ever.

It is true that the service on average from transexuals is lackluster. Part of it is that there really are many things which fall into this catch all category which we're using. True transexuals ("women" born into the body of the wrong sex) are very rare, and very few "trannies" actually go thru with the gender reassignment surgery as a result. the rest have various psychological issues, which aren't really transexualism.

What I have found which is odd, however, is that the service I used to get from TS streetwalkers (back when there was a big stroll on 14th and 9th) was actually better on average than from most of the "net girls" today. However, just because on average the service is bad, doesn't mean you can't find good experiences. It's the same in many areas of looking for prostitutes. I have had many good experiences over the years. In fact, there's one who used to advertise on CL who was a great experience (Asian in East Village), but I haven't seen an ad from her in some time (maybe she just has enough regulars now that she doesn't need to advertise anymore).

Last edited:

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Danny Partridge said:
However, just because on average the service is bad, doesn't mean you can't find good experiences.
1) Is it really worth all the wasted money and awful experiences to find an occasional good experience? I guess it must be.

2) This thread made me look through the TS ads on Eros. There must have been over 100 ads and i honestly couldn't even find one ad where the TS was "passable". Those "hot Brazilian trannies" someone mentioned in another thread have obviously not made their way here. Most of those Eros ads were downright frightening. My question is, how high does "passability" rank in a TS mongers list of importance?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Considering there's been a decent number of cases right here on UG where guys only later found out about "girls" being trannies after the fact, at least some of them have to be passable.

Truth-

I would tend to disagree with you on this one. It is not my thing, however, I looked over some of ad's. If they were posted under the heading of girls, I believe that I may have been fooled by several of them. It is easy if you look at the heading first.

Last edited:
Rooster....

I agree with you on this...there many HOT GIRLS/TRANNIES on Eros...in ALL of the large cities.

Some of these could EASILY pass as a hot young woman...in fact the next chick that you want to pick up at the night club, might just be a trannie!

Staight ahead,
Capy

Last edited: